+123

A baby can be born colorblind and you wouldn't even know. amirite?

Achilles982s avatar History
0 3
The voters have decided that Achilles982 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I didn't know i was colorblind until i took a test going into the military... I found out i could no longer be an electrician.. Boy that waa messed up

@Dronwkus I didn't know i was colorblind until i took a test going into the military... I found out i could no longer be an...

a kid in my class found out he was colorblind in like 9th grade because we had a mini-version of those tests in one of our books. kind of scared all of us

A girl once told me that she saw the world as horisontally flipped, and that it was a disability of sorts. I wanted to ask how she ever found out, as life could in no way be different because of it. I didn't end up asking, as I just didn't believe her and didn't care to make waves. Maybe not interesting, but it did get me thinking whether maybe many people see the world 'flipped', and they just don't notice it, as the world makes equal sense.