+54

You may live your life avoiding becoming a statistic, but in the end you will be in some way. amirite?

100%Yeah You Are0%No Way
Sharags avatar Philosophy
Share
0 4
The voters have decided that Sharag is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Yeah, like a statistic about people who spend their lives trying to avoid becoming a statistic.

98% of people are just statistics. The other 2% are as well.

The moment you are born you become a static.

You become a statistic the day you are born, unless it happens someplace where births aren't registered.

Please   login   or signup   to leave a comment.