+50

In a relationship with Wolverine, getting fingered would have to be so stressful. amirite?

Surfacess avatar Relationships
0 22
The voters have decided that Surfaces is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Not really, he has to close his hand and form a fist to let the claws out

Fisted* you meant fisted.

But the blades actually come out of his knuckles so if they go off, they dont go straight in

He can control his blades. The stressful part would be stamina cuz he basically never gets tired.

@Openeyes A girl would love that tbh. Multiple O

Oh dear does your bf/husband not do that for you?

@freq432 Oh dear does your bf/husband not do that for you?

did you just assume their sex, gender and sexuality

@Sharag did you just assume their sex, gender and sexuality

I assumed they like men because they are talking about sex with wolverine and how much one would enjoy that so yes I assumed that they were talking longly about sex with a man because they enjoy sex with men. I didn't assume squat about the gender which actually doesn't even mater in this case and I didn't make a statement about their sex either and a man can have a bf/husband as well don't you know

All in one go too! throw this individual in jail.

/S

My significant other does it plenty, and very well. But thank you for your concern...

Not if he did it correctly...

Hope he doesn't get too mad haha

The anxiety might make you come harder.

He's usually pretty gentle around the prostate.

um his blades come out of his knuckled inline with his hand not inline with his fingers. My hand is generally not pointed towards the vagina my fingers are. Still a little scary as he'd destroy the bed but it's not as bad as sleeping next to him. To be fair he's going to destroy most furniture he sits on anyway because he's very heavy with all that metal in him.

Voluspacookies avatar Voluspacookie Yeah You Are 0Reply