+454

Girls who are modest enough about their beauty to wear normal/modest clothes and express their true personality as a first impression are the most attractive, amirite?

Rockys avatar
13 25
The voters have decided that Rocky is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

If so many guys feel this way apparently it doesn't translate to real life very well, because the girl who wears the modest clothes with the good personality is usually the one left in the dust. Or maybe that's just the high school experience. :/

@If so many guys feel this way apparently it doesn't translate to real life very well, because the girl who wears...

wait why is there dust in the first place and why are people leaving girls in it? Well some guys aren't exactly going to go up to their crush and say they like them.

Guys are yya'ing because they don't want to admit to themselves that they're shallow dicks, lol

@1033180

no, but i wouldnt know because im not a guy. but seeing as to how the op is a dude...

@NoSoapRadio Guys are yya'ing because they don't want to admit to themselves that they're shallow dicks, lol

Oh really? Did I make the post for the same reason?

Or maybe girls don't want to admit not ALL guys are shallow dicks. Think before you pass judgment.

Rockys avatar Rocky Yeah You Are +4Reply

Thanks :)
I always just wear jeans and a nice looking T-shirt and a little lipgloss.
My friend told me she liked my style because it was "Simple and relaxed but nice"
This made me really happy.

Also applies to guys.

lecornergirls avatar lecornergirl Yeah You Are +1Reply
@lecornergirl Also applies to guys.

Yeah those guys that wear slutty clothes are not sexy at all. d smilie

Bretts avatar Brett Yeah You Are +35Reply
@Brett Yeah those guys that wear slutty clothes are not sexy at all.

Especially those short skirts and low cut shirts when it's winter.

Hm. Where are my turtlenecks?
Aha kidding.

Katffros avatar Katffro Yeah You Are +1Reply

What if you're both ugly and have an ugly personality

@What if you're both ugly and have an ugly personality

Then you fail at life. And no one likes you. You're going to fail high school and everyone will hate you. You'll take all the remedial classes and fail those too. You'll apply to college but get stuck in a stupid community college while living with your parents. You'll major in philosophy because you don't know what the hell you can do otherwise. But you can't do anything with it. You'll get out of college and be poor, so you'll move to a street corner and become a prostitute. But no, if you have sex, you will get pregnant. And die. But you had sex. So you got pregnant. And died.

The end.