-82

Nothing wrong with playing World of Warcraft, amirite?

Technology
1 14
The voters have decided that this post is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

If it's wrong to play WoW, is it wrong to play Halo or COD or whatever? It's the same situation, really.

Sorbuss avatar Sorbus Yeah You Are +2Reply

As long as it's in moderation :)

Games like these can easily take over your life...

Maxxs avatar Maxx Yeah You Are +1Reply

i wouldnt play it but there isnt anything wrong with playing it for a little while each day, just as long as its not an obsession. i dont really see why so many people no'd this one

... its bad because you have to pay for it.
if you want something about the same and for free get dungeons and dragons online.

@RandomBox its bad because you have to pay for it. if you want something about the same and for free get dungeons and...

Dungeons and dragons? I'll stick with WoW, thanks.
It's not actually expensive, it's like $15 or something like that.

Sorbuss avatar Sorbus Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Sorbus Dungeons and dragons? I'll stick with WoW, thanks. It's not actually expensive, it's like $15 or something like that.

...isn't that per month? or is that 3 months? either way, you're looking at at least $60 a year... I'd rather buy me some extra rams for my computer for that price.

agreed..

It is bad if you spend at least 12 hours a day playing it, have more then 2 lvl 80 characters and start to live your life according to WoW... I actually know someone who does this. WoW = Bad.

Anonymous, you just made me laugh in the middle of English class

World of Wankers :D