+100

There's no genetic problem with same-sex relatives marrying. amirite?

mihneacuzino2s avatar Relationships
0 28
The voters have decided that mihneacuzino2 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Royal families immediately: Loop Hole!

capamericasurs avatar capamericasur Yeah You Are +7Reply

why did you think of this sir

There's never a genetic problem with marriage. Sex could be problematic, but marriage will solve that problem. The real culprit is homozygosity.

Does that mean if the male relative has a vasectomy and the female has her tubes tied then that would be ok too?

Using the term ok as loosely and not literally as possible here.

@Crazymotherfuker Does that mean if the male relative has a vasectomy and the female has her tubes tied then that would be ok too?...

Well yes, direct relatives reproducing is the issue, I guess if you prevent reproduction then it's good?

Nickyikkys avatar Nickyikky Yeah You Are +4Reply
@Nickyikky Well yes, direct relatives reproducing is the issue, I guess if you prevent reproduction then it's good?

I mean, there's the real question of power dynamics. Why college professors and TAs can't usually date students in their department.

Then again any relationship can have power dynamic issues.

I think it's more of a mental problem at that point tbh

Aids: "oh hello there."

@browndog888 Aids: "oh hello there."

This is assuming one has AIDS already.

Legendnoel77s avatar Legendnoel77 Yeah You Are +5Reply
@Legendnoel77 This is assuming one has AIDS already.

It's spawns from something the homosexual/ drug abusing community is doing.

Missannthropics avatar Missannthropic Yeah You Are +6Reply
@Missannthropic It's spawns from something the homosexual/ drug abusing community is doing.

HIV can spread through any sexual contact, not just homosexual. The reason bi and homosexuals are disproportionately affected by HIV is due to them not receiving proper preventative care and treatment.

And you still didn't address what I saud which was thay you're assuming one of them would have HIV in the first place. HIV doesn't suddenly appear in someone's body once they have gay sex.

GnarlyStarwins avatar GnarlyStarwin Yeah You Are +1Reply
@GnarlyStarwin HIV can spread through any sexual contact, not just homosexual. The reason bi and homosexuals are...

I don't actually. You assume that. I most definitely believe drug abuse and homosexuality. Caused aids birth and development over time.

If you're gay then good for you ig

rotersscap1982s avatar rotersscap1982 Yeah You Are +4Reply

Brother starts looking extra thick

More research is needed.

Well yeah, the problem arises with offspring.

You’re actually right because it’s pretend marriage ultimately.