+11,787

When you finish a book that you really like, it's kind of sad, amirite?

ElectricViolinists avatar Books
228 49
The voters have decided that ElectricViolinist is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

especially a series

ravensrules avatar ravensrule Yeah You Are +12Reply
@ravensrule especially a series

Even more if you know that the author isn't continuing that series.

ElectricViolinists avatar ElectricViolinist Yeah You Are +12Reply

YES! I got so sad when I finished the Harry Potter because I knew that was all the adventures I'd ever read :( And I knew they couldn't make any more...cause well it wouldn't be as good. :( But I love Harry Potter! lol

@YES! I got so sad when I finished the Harry Potter because I knew that was all the adventures I'd ever read :( And...

Agreed! I cried at the end of the seventh book for about three days straight. Not because most of my favourite characters died, but because the series was over.

@DanceLikeYourDying Agreed! I cried at the end of the seventh book for about three days straight. Not because most of my favourite...

i feel bad for all the kids who will be born later when Harry Potter slowed down and all of us will be like WHATS WRONG WITH YOU Harry Potter is the best thing ever!!

@ScottyD i feel bad for all the kids who will be born later when Harry Potter slowed down and all of us will be like WHATS...

Haha I have no doubt in my mind that Harry Potter will be one of the first books I read to my children, regardless of the fact that they won't understand it. But with me as their mother, they will HAVE to love it.

I'm glad I grew up in the time of Harry Potter and not Twilight. Kids who don't read the HP series don't know what they are missing.

MORTAL INSTRUMENTS SERIES! I'LL MISS YOU UNTIL FEBRUARY. :'( (City of Bones/Ashes/Glass

Hunger Game series. But atleast with a really good one, it leaves you thinking about it anyways.

@I know, I can't wait for the last one to come out!

omg the hunger games series is the best! but i was sad when i finished. and it isnt the same the second time

@Hunger Game series. But atleast with a really good one, it leaves you thinking about it anyways.

we had to read the hunger games for school...and i became obbsessed with it! once i finished it, im like.....WHAT!!! It cant be over! its like loosing an old friend. I got really sad when i finshed the 3rd one...i was like wtf am i gonna read now??!?!?

at least you have the movie to look forward to because i was the same way after i finished the trilogy so i looked at the movie and other fan sites

what_ups avatar what_up Yeah You Are 0Reply

like Harry Potter

I hate it when I finish a book I love. I don't like rereading it because I know whats going to happen and the fun isgone...ima favorite this when I'm on my comp

incedios avatar incedio Yeah You Are +4Reply

Yeah. I just finished reading The Perks of Being a Wallflower. It was such a good book and is now my favorite. I liked it so much that I read it in 2 days and now I'm really mad at myself for doing that.

Emys avatar Emy Yeah You Are +3Reply
@Emy Yeah. I just finished reading The Perks of Being a Wallflower. It was such a good book and is now my favorite. I...

@129134 (Emy):

Hahaha, me too! I get excited when I read a book and finish it really fast and regret not savoring it. But, Perks was a great book. I hated Charlie's sister.

Twilight stinks! Harry Potter made me cry... so i just keep rereading it OVER AND OVER AND OVER!

It's the same with anime.

@It's the same with anime.

And manga...sigh.
You read 100 chapters, it ends, then you're too lazy to go back and re-read it. xD

Actually it wouldn't be a really good book if it didn't do that. Sometimes I think its better not to continue a book because you might ruin how good the first one was initially.

Like the Doctrine of Labyrinths... No more Felix or Mildmay or Kay... No more Melusine or Corambis... No more reading about their super awkward moments and ridiculous fights... sigh

anime_serenas avatar anime_serena Yeah You Are +2Reply

Every time I read Howl's Moving Castle, it's soooooooo sad... because I always think "this would make an AWESOME movie!!!" and then I remember: it already is a movie, and it sucked.

I just finished a book, which is my new favorite by the way, and I was actually sad when it was over. NOW WHAT WILL I READ?!

Sorbuss avatar Sorbus Yeah You Are +1Reply

Yeah, first i feel i sence of accomplishment, but if i have been really focusing and loving a book, i feel empty

kind of sad? Say more like a lot!
When I finished Harry Potter...

I read a book called Scorpion Shards, and was so sad when I finished it. But then I learned It was part of a series, and I can't wait to get the the next book!

BlueberryMuffins avatar BlueberryMuffin Yeah You Are +1Reply

omg i lovvveeee tht series!!!!!!

Especially if Dumbledore dies at the end... ='(

Not really...i always just reread it over and over again.

Yes :(

just finished the Genesis of Shannara and cried a little bit inside because it was over

kimlers avatar kimler Yeah You Are 0Reply

If it's like a REALLY good book, I sometimes PRAY that it doesn't end before I know it. Or that it has the most amazing ending. I'm weird like that. I know.

Lucky_Mes avatar Lucky_Me Yeah You Are 0Reply

Yeah because then you go all obsessive and have dreamz about what would happen after and in certain scenes and stuff... U CANT GET IT OUT OF UR HEAD! and when u realized its over u dont want it to end... SAD lollll

HARRY.POTTER.FOREVER<3
i still re-read parts that i dont even remember though... And with the last movie coming out, HOW WILL I SURVIVE?!

I was like that after I finished the lightning thief series i was depressed also after i finished the hunger games trilogy i have re-read it 3 times and will most likely read it again

go to asstr.com for more great literature for when you finish your twilight books.

i was the 10,000th thumb. woot!

NoahDaroshefskis avatar NoahDaroshefski Yeah You Are -1Reply