+640

You shouldn't judge a book by its movie, amirite?

9 25

Yeah

Although in cases like Jurassic Park they're both very excellent.

Rebels avatar Rebel Yeah You Are 0Reply

the last two harry potters were utter poop. david yates just isnt a good director...

Sort of how people judge Twilight.

Mikes avatar Mike Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Mike Sort of how people judge Twilight.

except the twilight books actually are bad. have you read them? Stephanie meyer makes elementary grammatical mistakes in her writing..

@SandboxCzar except the twilight books actually are bad. have you read them? Stephanie meyer makes elementary grammatical...

They're really not. And I'm not sure if you noticed, but most books/stories have grammatical mistakes. You can't judge if a book is good or not by how well the author's grammar is, that's just arrogance.

Mikes avatar Mike Yeah You Are -1Reply
@Mike They're really not. And I'm not sure if you noticed, but most books/stories have grammatical mistakes. You can't...

Actually you can mike. That's exactly what you should be judging it by. Authors should have well developed grammar. thats like saying you can't judge a musician by how well he plays his instrument

@Actually you can mike. That's exactly what you should be judging it by. Authors should have well developed grammar...

couldn't have said it better myself, nameless friend. mike, your statement was just plain ignorance.

@SandboxCzar couldn't have said it better myself, nameless friend. mike, your statement was just plain ignorance.

Yes, totally. Learn the definition of ignorance before you use a big boy word, though.

Mikes avatar Mike Yeah You Are 0Reply

You really can't...1) Books and music are completely different. Music you HEAR, a book you read how the author wanted you to read it. 2) The English language is always changing; how we talk today could be seen as childish say, like 100 years ago.

Mikes avatar Mike Yeah You Are -1Reply
@Chromana You is fine with I speak like this?

It's a shame that the book doesn't talk like that; if I did, I wouldn't read it. But seeing as how it's like written like a retard wrote it, you can overlook it.

Mikes avatar Mike Yeah You Are 0Reply

I agree with you. The books ARE good.
They do have grammatical mistakes, which are annoying, but I think you can over look them if the plot is good (which it is).

You really get ripped into for talking about Twilight on this site. :S

The only thing the Twilight books have over the movies is that you don't have Robert Pattinson staring you down like a pedophile. You, Mike? You think that grammar doesn't matter? You and all your twihard friends make me weep for the future of literature.

@The only thing the Twilight books have over the movies is that you don't have Robert Pattinson staring you down...

You're very sad. It does matter, but when there is tiny mistakes, who cares? You see it by authors all the time. They all make mistakes.

Mikes avatar Mike Yeah You Are 0Reply

I don't really think Stephanie Meyer has bad grammar. I think P.C. Cast and Kristine Cast does (the authors of the House of Night series).

GO JACOB lol!!

Really people. The twilight books are kind of freaky. Harry Potter has better plot, a better writer and it isn't aimed at giggly teenage girls. Take that twi-hards.

@Really people. The twilight books are kind of freaky. Harry Potter has better plot, a better writer and it isn't...

Twilight isn't aimed at teenage girls. I'd almost rather they didn't like it, it would make it much more enjoyable for me and all the other normal people who read it and don't obsess over it.

Mikes avatar Mike Yeah You Are 0Reply

you shouldn't judge abook by its movie, this person who posted this is right

I have a shirt that says this on it :D

fedorapandemics avatar fedorapandemic Yeah You Are 0Reply

I love Twilight AND Harry Potter.