-123

It's annoying when "bands" try to cover good songs like "Love In This Club", your music already sucks dick, lets not try to ruin the good music, amirite?

RiddlesAreHards avatar Music
0 10
The voters have decided that RiddlesAreHard is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

are you talking about the summer set? because their cover is pretty awesome

Actual artists who write their own music are trying to save the music of our generation by making not all of it sound like a bunch of sex-crazed slutty teenagers, amiright? Good music... that's a joke.

When was love in this club a good song? It was just done by "rapper" and it was famous for like 3 days, like 2 years ago.

OP you're pretty stupid.Bands don't cover songs to make them like/better than the original.For example that band didn't cover Love in this club(not that i have ever heard of the song) they did as a form of tribute to the original artist.They think the artist good and they wanna show that they're influenced by him/like him.

Most of the time bands don't choose to cover a song. It's who they work for, their record company, that tells them to do a cover.

Mikes avatar Mike No Way 0Reply

The Baseballs did an awesome cover of it. I wouldn't even want to listen to the original now that I've heard it.

@Rebel The Baseballs did an awesome cover of it. I wouldn't even want to listen to the original now that I've heard it.

that's how I feel about the original after hearing The Summer Set's. I think it's amazing.

If you're talking about The Summer Set, you obviously were dropped on your head as a child. Their cover is better than the original.

So rap is good music? It's news to me that rap is music in the first place, let alone good music. All rap is is wannabe gangsters talking to a beat. It takes 0 actual talent. If you can play an instrument or actually sing I'll get back to you.