+458

the good die young because their always risking their lives to save others, which is the most honorable way to die. amirite?

must_remember_thiss avatar
6 21
The voters have decided that must_remember_this is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I've noticed that that saying is very insulting to old people...

@soccerfan *they're

i love how were all having a deep and meaningful conversation and you just budd in here being a grammar nazi. now, you see, thats one of those things to give you a way of life not that honorable. I mean it is sensible to be correct upon and within your self but you dont have to impose it upon others. Yeah you are high class and proper when you have perfect spelling, but im just an average guy, and the way you correct me, and not only that, but go out of your way to, is at least to me, dis honorable and respectable

@must_remember_this i love how were all having a deep and meaningful conversation and you just budd in here being a grammar nazi. now...

I'm not being disrespectful. It's not as if I said your opinion was stupid or anything. All I did was harmlessly point out a grammatical error so I don't really understand why you're taking offense. And honestly, when I posted the comment, the conversation wasn't exactly what I would call deep or meaningful. So you can get of YOUR high horse and chill the fuck out.

One of the most annoying things in the world is people like you who seem to think that, because they can string together a semicoherent statement about a topic, they actually have a grasp on its complexity. You speak of me imposing my values on others as if I'm some dictator crushing the oppressed people of amirite when, in reality, all I offered was a suggestion. You can take it or you can leave it, that's your decision. It's not as if I'm ordering you to do something. I just pointed out an error for future reference in case you were not aware of its presence

@soccerfan I'm not being disrespectful. It's not as if I said your opinion was stupid or anything. All I did was harmlessly...

and i was not meaning to impose upon your values. I was speaking an ill mannered way. The message i was trying to get across was not that i was offended, but that, I found it humorous the way you butted in and "killed the mood" so to speak. An i made this post about 4 years ago when i was ten. It also happened to be a typo. I do know the difference between their, the're and there, first is possessive, second is a contraction and the third is a way to refer to a location using a pronoun. It seems that you are the one that has to "chill the fuck out".

And secondly i am not one who knows little of this topic, or most topic i cannot or have not reaserched, for I choose to spend me time sharpening my intellectual talent. Secondly, I am not claiming to know a single thing of this topic. For now it is you imposing upon me, and I shall end this response with a proposition. How about we agree to disagree, and continue discussing this subject.

@must_remember_this and i was not meaning to impose upon your values. I was speaking an ill mannered way. The message i was trying to...

Agreed. Just one question though, how could you have possibly posted this 4 years ago? Amirite wasn't even up 4 years ago and the post is dated May 2010. By the way, I actually don't have an opinion one way or the other on your post.

Wow okay, the difference between they're, their and there is really not that hard to understand. Being stupid isn't the same as being an 'average guy'.

Veterans day 2010.

How do you know it's the most honorable way to die؟

@FrankOcean How do you know it's the most honorable way to die؟

well can you think of a more honorable way to die?

Lindss avatar Linds Yeah You Are 0Reply
@767883

Well, yes i completely agree. I just think that if you die in the act of saving someone else then it is an incredibly honorable way to die, which is different than living an honorable life. Both deserve great respect though

Lindss avatar Linds Yeah You Are +2Reply
@FrankOcean Well... Dying for your religion?

true, that is a good example. But who is to say what is more honorable than the other.

Lindss avatar Linds Yeah You Are +1Reply

Honor is of no use to a dead man.

Honor is a fools prize. Glory is of no use to the dead.

Lindss avatar Linds Yeah You Are 0Reply