-1,382

It's ridiculously annoying that the word amirite appears at the end of every post. amirite?

TiffanyNicoles avatar
15 208
The voters have decided that TiffanyNicole is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Amirite if I say it'd be worse for it to appear at the start?

@1237668

Yeah, Anthony, I mean I'm up for a good laugh at an awful POTD, but this kinda transcends what constitutes an awful POTD. Like, it's an awful pick for an awful POTD; as if it's lost somewhere between a crumby post, and one of those wretched "futer/time macne" POTDs that will go down in infamy, but never one or the other.

Nagros avatar Nagro No Way +2Reply
@1237420

Except this user has been around longer than you. Unless you have another account.

Mikes avatar Mike No Way 0Reply
@1237607

I was just commenting because you said you were an experienced user and she isn't. Usually being a veteran means being around longer than someone.

Mikes avatar Mike No Way 0Reply
@1237420

I was expecting PolartheBear to object to your assumptions about him blowing Ant, but...

SourceofSmiles avatar SourceofSmile Yeah You Are 0Reply

So there hasn't been a comment that has made everyone burst out laughing yet. I decided it'll be me. Here it goes:

Poop.

You're obviously a new person. >:[

@You're obviously a new person. >:[

And you're obviously a veteran, you anon you

Dwights avatar Dwight No Way +113Reply

Feel free to leave the site if you don't like it, because that's the whole point of it.

Rebels avatar Rebel No Way +46Reply
@Rebel Feel free to leave the site if you don't like it, because that's the whole point of it.

The phrase 'amirite' isn't the point, the point is to share thoughts, opinions, and jokes.

Captn_Awesomes avatar Captn_Awesome Yeah You Are -35Reply
@Babytard And see if people agree

@1237343 (Babytard): You guys sound like an amirite commercial, if one were to ever exist.

Montanas avatar Montana No Way +28Reply
@Babytard And see if people agree

Yes, but that doesn't require being grammatically incorrect.

Captn_Awesomes avatar Captn_Awesome Yeah You Are -12Reply
@Captn_Awesome Yes, but that doesn't require being grammatically incorrect.

Funny... You're complaining about the way it's spelled incorrectly, and yet you've spelt 'Captain' wrong in your username.

@Captn_Awesome The phrase 'amirite' isn't the point, the point is to share thoughts, opinions, and jokes.

Under the premise and concept of the phrase "amirite". Obviously a corruption of Am I right? So in a sense, it is the point.

Fattys avatar Fatty No Way +1Reply
@1237244

OH MY GOD THAT RHYMED.

@LonelyIsland OH MY GOD THAT RHYMED.

Great, now I can't take him seriously.

@1237244

Sanity of humanity... sounds like an awesome song title.

Cagns avatar Cagn No Way +3Reply

POTD
not yet homepaged

... lolwut smilie

Alexuss avatar Alexus Yeah You Are +43Reply
@Alexus POTD not yet homepaged ...

http://ctrlv.in/25210 this will be in memory when it gets homepaged

Predys avatar Predy No Way +8Reply
@Bear_Sheba Nice colour scheme bro

i pick different ones everyday to keep this site "fresh"

Predys avatar Predy No Way +20Reply
@Predy http://ctrlv.in/25210 this will be in memory when it gets homepaged

I don't think this is the first time that's happened, though. I think they usually get homepaged after a few hours of being POTD. :P

@Alexus POTD not yet homepaged ...

This has actually been happening a lot more recently.

@24858

Oh....I thought it was artistic license :S

Montanas avatar Montana No Way +19Reply

What makes this even more hilarious is that the user favourited their own post. And as of now they are the only one who favourited it.

That's gonna hurt your average score by just a bit.

This sucks, I don't agree with the person either, but POTD-ing this is kind of a harsh punishment for an opinion...

@1237289

What's that have to do with anything? You don't end Twitter posts with Tweet! or facebook posts with ",
Facebook"

Captn_Awesomes avatar Captn_Awesome Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Captn_Awesome What's that have to do with anything? You don't end Twitter posts with Tweet! or facebook posts with ", Facebook"

I almost want to get a Twitter now just so I could end every tweet with "Tweet!" and people would be like 'wtf?'

Tweet!

That's such an invalid argument. Facebook wasn't created to face a book. And sure, Twitter was created so that you can tweet whatever the hell you're doing but why would you put that at the end? THAT doesn't make sense. THIS does. This site was created to see if other people agreed with your opinion. Also, it seems like you're the only one defending this post.

@IamProbablyaNinja No she's just making a valid point...

I didn't say whether her point was valid or invalid, I just have seen people defend their own post from another account and she has A LOT of comments on here defending it.

@528491 why do you keep defending this post? are you the OP in disguise or something??

@1237701 (icy): It just bugs me that whenever someone makes a post with any negative feedback on this site it gets majorly rejected instead of being considered. Yeah, the person is a noob. So is anyone else who visits the site for the first time, and with the millions of sites out there it doesn't take much to keep someone from coming back. Eventually this is just going to become another one of those thousands of sites where it's just got the same people posting the same things because the old customers who are used to the little annoyances will be the only ones on.

I can make it go away.

Who picks these now?

Shugahs avatar Shugah No Way +32Reply

Umm...are you mentally challenged or something? That's the point of this website...you're asking if you're right or not. Go back to wherever you came from.

Mikes avatar Mike No Way +31Reply

Nobody homepage this.
shakes fist threateningly

Voted YYA on this so I could be the first member to do so

wobbuffets avatar wobbuffet Yeah You Are +29Reply

This POTD is almost better than the POTD about the time macne and the futer. Almost...

Clay_s avatar Clay_ Yeah You Are +28Reply
@1237689

Ah, then you have yet to find the comment section of the legendary money/tree post? No?

Legend has it that in the early days of amirite, just when the first pioneers were still settling in, a post was created that was so controversial, yet so blatant, that it gave birth to some of the greatest comments to ever grace this site. They were plentiful and gloriously written, involving many and attracting many more. Rhymes, puns, discussion, debate: this post had it ALL. Unfortunately, it is lost in the ancient depths and archives of this site. A fortunate few stumble upon its wonder (myself included, of course), but those that do find that majesty of the money/tree post are indeed a fortunate few.

Alas, I have said too much. It is not mine to share. Only those of pure account and true rite-ness who seek to find the money/tree post shall find it in all its glory.

Agreed with all above me. This site is to ask if you are right, thus "amirite" at the end of every post. :)

Lazynezs avatar Lazynez No Way +27Reply

Ahhhhh stranger! KILL IT!

.. dude... I think I like... see the light now....

@1237382

As of right now, i have found 2.5 posts that don't end in 'amirite?' (the half is for Tia's hometown post). Try to find them. :3

Vepixs avatar Vepix No Way +7Reply
@1237487

:o Congrats! There may be more, but I haven't seen them.

Vepixs avatar Vepix No Way +1Reply
@1237681

Being the hypocrite that I am, I'll let you just post the link ;)

Vepixs avatar Vepix No Way 0Reply

Its kinda funny how she's complaining about the last word in her post. Most people spell it out instead of complaining.

pb55020s avatar pb55020 No Way +20Reply

shakes head and sighs

Nonononono, honey, you gottit ALL WRONG. "Amirite" is funky, hip, sarcastic, proud, fresh. "Am I right" either sounds like the dumb kid in class who guessed that the answer to a geography question was zero, or someone with very little self-esteem. Looks like both for you.

Now, skulk back into the dumbo cage that that you crawled out of.

I don't know why, because I'm usually not a fan of these n00b POTDs, but this one's great. y smilie

I hate when it says "am i right?" >(

/ban

lolwut smilie
YUhatin?

SourceofSmiles avatar SourceofSmile Yeah You Are +12Reply

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?

@Nonsense_Narwhal WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?

I DON'T KNOW BUT IT'S DEFINITELY NOT SPARTA OR PATRICK, JUST TO CLEAR THAT UP!

@1238752

No, this is Patrick.

@khayes694 No, this is Patrick.

Oooh awkardly rejected..

SourceofSmiles avatar SourceofSmile Yeah You Are +2Reply
@khayes694

LOL I understood the reference... What I meant: USUALLY saying "NO. THIS IS PATRICK" gets a lot of thumbs ups. Buuut... You got negative.. Thus "Oooh awkwardly rejected.."

POTD, Anthony? This is cruel and unusual...

So much negativity. This post is great

Bear_Shebas avatar Bear_Sheba Yeah You Are +11Reply
@1237360

Confusion detected. If you aren't confused, uncertainty detected.

_____________s avatar _____________ Yeah You Are +17Reply

wut o.o

Predys avatar Predy No Way +10Reply

I kinda just ignore it now.

co za asy?

@MirandaRae co za asy?

No. This is not funny. At all. Just so you know, that's Polish for "what an ace". Not humorous at all. So shut up.

I hope they arn't serious

@MEOWW I hope they arn't serious

I hope your spelling isn't serious.

Vepixs avatar Vepix No Way +19Reply

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Still Not quite as annoying as that Damn clingwrap...or world hunger

LOL. This should be good.

Hasn't been homepaged yet... it's cool like that.

FlyingPandas avatar FlyingPanda Yeah You Are +4Reply

Anthony should have made it so every comment on this post ends with the word amirite, amirite?

I wonder why.

How is this POTD? I mean, it's pointless. -_- Anthony, you're slacking. GET YOUR DUMBASS BACK IN THE KITCHEN. NOW!

I favorited just to keep up with the hilarious comments.

Obvious troll is obvious

and how is this the POTD?

emnems avatar emnem No Way +1Reply

It's like amen

freddos avatar freddo No Way +1Reply

...It's pretty much the rules of the site?

This better be a joke...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I am pretty sure that the OP isn't being straight up in this post.

Or at least I hope..

Ohi doggies

Almost as ridiculous as brushing your teeth

You must be new.

If it bothers you that it's spelled wrong, then you'll have to deal with it. Plus, you can replace it with the correctly spelled version and it will bold that too, in the case you don't like "amirite". The point is though, the misspelling is an old netspeak form of the three words, and that was the premise for the site.

Fattys avatar Fatty No Way 0Reply

it's ridiculously annoying that my username appears below this comment. really? kay tiffany.

it's so...dumb.

why is this even potd? not clever or funny.

This person isn't real because
1) They're right 0% of the time
2) Its say 0% are on the homepage, when 1 is POTD
3) There's no About me
4) Who's last name is Nicole?
VERY FUNNY Anthony

Meandmycats avatar Meandmycat Yeah You Are -6Reply
@Meandmycat This person isn't real because 1) They're right 0% of the time 2) Its say 0% are on the homepage, when 1 is POTD 3)...

I know someone's whose last name is Ashley, and like Credetemi said it's probably her middle name, have you never seen people do that on Facebook?

528491s avatar 528491 No Way +2Reply

What the fuck is wrong with this site. All the POTDs recently have been absolute horse shit.

you lost me at the p. wtf mate?

TiffanyNicoles avatar TiffanyNicole Yeah You Are -10Reply
@TiffanyNicole you lost me at the p. wtf mate?

So you didn't see the potato in there at all?

"wtf mate?"

Oh god, please tell me OP isn't Australian.

It's amazing how many people can't pick up on sarcasm.

OhSnapWords avatar OhSnapWord Yeah You Are -13Reply

Thank you for clearly pointing that out. I feel like an idiot because idk what gtfo means.

TiffanyNicoles avatar TiffanyNicole Yeah You Are -31Reply
@1237318

I love you.

Captn_Awesomes avatar Captn_Awesome Yeah You Are +7Reply
@1237357

Rolling on the floor laughing plasma out the aperture that only general talkers like servicing. I mean, duh.

hahahahaha this is funny and all but the opp makes a point

maybe we should change it to "am i right" instead because amirite is actually kind of.......no really annoying..........
all in favor vote this post up!
AM I RIGHT? ;)))

123notonlyyouandme -51Reply

It only bothers me that its spelled wrong.

TiffanyNicoles avatar TiffanyNicole Yeah You Are -55Reply
@1237300

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahah

omg almost fell off my chair on that one!

@TiffanyNicole It only bothers me that its spelled wrong.

Sigh...that's just internet speak. Sort of like lol or gtfo. If you don't like it, well, sucks for you.

Mikes avatar Mike No Way +58Reply

Your stupidity...makes...me...feel...stupid. HERP A DERP

@Your stupidity...makes...me...feel...stupid. HERP A DERP

Hmm....straightens glasses Please explain how one can "herp" a "derp." The complexities of this expression elude me.

You know, i thought this was supposed to be a joke, but that comment disproves that thought...