+20

If there was a jab to cure stupidity, they'd refuse to have it, amirite?

Stereotypesexists avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
1 48
The voters have decided that Stereotypesexist is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I read that as "job." ... so, like. I'm thinking I might need it. Job or jab.

sounds like it would turn you into a NERD who could no longer do grueling hard work like a man! /s

Stupid people love being stupid.

Because a stupid person doesn't want to be smart? Or is this a political statement?

@Boknows12 Because a stupid person doesn't want to be smart? Or is this a political statement?

Depends on who you ask.

To me, nothing about a free vaccine is political, no matter how many people desperately try to make it so.

"They'd" of course. You're definitely not stupid. Only other people are stupid.

Achilles982s avatar Achilles982 Yeah You Are +5Reply

If it's anything like some anti-depressants, in half the people it'd backfire and make them dumber.

Now you're using dumb dumb terminology... "jab"

If there was a jab to cure stupidity, OP would stick it in his ass regardless of side effects, like a moron.

"They'd" as if you wouldn't be one of the "they"….

Is death a cure for stupidity?

"Jab" is Australian slang for the vaccine , for the people wondering.

Vaccine skepticism for specific vaccines is perfectly logical, vaccine skepticism of all vaccines or the basic concept of them is of course nonsense, so not taking this particular vaccine doesnt make you stupid fyi

I hope they do. We need a few dummies in the world. Keeps the population down.

@fragsworth I hope they do. We need a few dummies in the world. Keeps the population down.

President Camacho would like to have a few words with you...

... please keep it to a few. He will lose interest otherwise.

But every government have their own version of "stupidity ", for example in Turkey it's being gay, in China it's having critical thinking.

disclaimer fully vaccinated but this logic doesn't work.*

@rotersscap1982 But every government have their own version of "stupidity ", for example in Turkey it's being gay, in China it's...

That's not stupidity in the clinical sense.

In those cases they'd need the surgical procedure to pull their head out they ass

Wow deff not the same thing there boo boo .... What ever happen to don't take candy from strangers ..... Yet people just will take anything

Just to make sure they will have to jab you ever 6 months now.

You didn't read flowers for algernon did you.

I don't wanna lose my friends

So in other words your saying people who haven't had the covid vaccine are stupid?

@Nickyikky So in other words your saying people who haven't had the covid vaccine are stupid?

I think it's more "there could be a cure to the worst problem you face but people would still not take it"

Fools despise WISDOM.
Knowledge without wisdom is useless (same goes for experience...).
So, if by stupid, you mean foolish; then maybe...

I mean, a vaccine to cure stupidity would literally be one of the sketchiest sounding things ever.

@Thee-Apple-Lord They?

No one ever thinks they're the stupid one. Those people who could reflect and realize they're dumb are probably not stupid to begin with. People who are stupid think everyone else is stupid.

If you ask someone if they're stupid, they'll deny it.

If you friend them on social media, they'll tell you without being asked.