+114

The only two people who truly understand a relationship are the two people in the relationship, it is completely unique to the two individuals and their perspective. amirite?

Kionixs avatar Money & Economics
0 8
The voters have decided that Kionix is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

A question for when the domestic abuse hotline doesn't understand your love.

Lecturesea7537s avatar Lecturesea7537 Yeah You Are +10Reply

This is dating 101: Do what works for you and your partner, who cares what others say

two or more. polyamory exists.

capamericasurs avatar capamericasur Yeah You Are +6Reply

There is no such thing as "understanding" a relationship. It is a fluid concept that is constantly evolving and changing with every passing moment. Just when you think you have it figured out, it'll surprise you.

To be honest, I don't even understand myself all the time, let alone someone else, and all the ways we influence and interact with each other.

I think the exact opposite is true.

I think people on the outside get a better view of the whole picture and aren't persuaded by the sex or financial comfort relationships provide