+101

You have probably interacted with someone you know on the internet without knowing that it was them. amirite?

Manualhams avatar Internet & Apps
0 10
The voters have decided that Manualham is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

And then there is the 0.001% chance i hit, by randomly playing with someone ibplayed 15 years befor for 2 month without knowing

Boknows12s avatar Boknows12 Yeah You Are +8Reply
@Apartlavishness Hello Ishan

Hello Purple Man from Toronto

Manualhams avatar Manualham Yeah You Are +5Reply

Steve...?

Impolsions avatar Impolsion Yeah You Are +7Reply

Stephanie if this is you, I was wrong you were right and I want you back baby! Be my blumpkin queen again?

You never know who you'll mean in an illegal cock fight..

Framie1s avatar Framie1 Yeah You Are +6Reply

Most likely so, yes...
I've even seen people acting as if they've read things I've written,
or been communicating with me...

I actually found out that one of the people i talk to on discord went to my school, so i can confirm this happens

@Some-Noname-idk I actually found out that one of the people i talk to on discord went to my school, so i can confirm this happens

Similar thing happened to me. Me and some guy's younger brother ended up on the same server without knowing. Was quite a surprise when he recognized me!

Tanmoykayesens avatar Tanmoykayesen Yeah You Are +1Reply

Hi random peeps, here have a cookie 🍪