+88

People laugh about how cats love boxes, but if there was suddenly a box bigger than you in your living room, you'd probably go in it too. amirite?

Pheniz21s avatar Money & Economics
0 70
The voters have decided that Pheniz21 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

And I would get laughed at. The cycle continues I'm no exception.

Your living room IS a box bigger than you, we also call them houses once the box gets big enough for a couple people and/or kids/pets.

Kasies avatar Kasie Yeah You Are +6Reply

When i worked at Walmart, we had sterilite boxes. I would wear the box like a turtle shell and try to sell it as an apartment. "This here is a two bed three bath 1500 square foot, runnin bout $2300 a month" it was TOO TRUE

My couch was delivered in a box. My partner and I played in it for far too long

Thatoneduderyans avatar Thatoneduderyan Yeah You Are +4Reply

But the thing with cats is that they go for the boxes smaller than them. As long as all 4 feet fit, the cat fits.

I used to do this at work all the time when I worked in food service. I'm tiny and fit in a lot of boxes that various food service items come in, it turns out.

Dear sir or madam,

That box bigger than me IS my living room. I am a cat confirmed.

True. I still love making forts in the living room with my kids!!

Human. I must ask, if you fits do you sits? Photo evidence is a must.

ambitiouscorners avatar ambitiouscorner Yeah You Are +4Reply

When unboxing things for work, I sometimes pile the boxes around me and call it my fort, does that count?

synthsexuals avatar synthsexual Yeah You Are +4Reply

With cats you can draw a square or rectangle on the floor and they'll act the same way, trying to fit in the lines.

"Hah, stupid cat", I laugh, as I lean back in my cardboard box fort.

@Prettydotty "Hah, stupid cat", I laugh, as I lean back in my cardboard box fort.

"Hah, a cardboard box fort...," as I crawl back into my Transmorgifier.

Mrtechnohawks avatar Mrtechnohawk Yeah You Are +3Reply

Every time I change a 40 or 50 gallon water heater, I poke eye holes in it and proceed to wear it on my way over to the cardboard dumpster. It's pretty much a ritual now.

@Dr-pen Every time I change a 40 or 50 gallon water heater, I poke eye holes in it and proceed to wear it on my way over to...

Those boxes are like high ceiling hobo houses and they come with fun foam swords to fight with

I have a sofa bed I keep spare blankets inside of, and having a tidy up the other day, you bet your ass I tried to see if I could fit inside it as a 32 year old adult.

opensofiass avatar opensofias Yeah You Are +2Reply
@opensofias I have a sofa bed I keep spare blankets inside of, and having a tidy up the other day, you bet your ass I tried to...

I can still fit inside mine. Problem is it has become a whole lot harder to get out of it. I have been stuck here for 8 hours now and my battery is starting to get low. Please send help.

I had a mental image of you drilling holes in a metal water cylinder and carrying it that way to a dumpster made of cardboard. Words are words.

-avoidingwork-s avatar -avoidingwork- Yeah You Are +2Reply

Worked at a warehouse that housed boxes for moving & storage…can confirm.

I do this at work all the time if there's a box that's big enough for me to go in. I especially like the ones that are like a giant dress and all you can see are my feet sticking out as I run around like a fool. "There goes LadyBuxton again!"

If there was "suddenly a box bigger than me" in my living room, I sure as hell would not be going into it. I would be asking myself where the box came from. I would be asking myself if I'm at the beginning of a horror movie. I might even call the local priest to come bring the holy water over.

We literally live inside boxes while making fun of cats for getting into boxes. They learned it from us! Also, have you ever actually seen a homeless person living in a box? Nope. It's a myth created by Big Box.

Have you seen the property market lately? Lots of people happy if they can find a box to jump into, even spend most of their lives paying it off..

Favorite part about moving was getting the shipping crate with all the big stuff. The box kept us occupied for weeks!!

Well, everyone knows that big boxes are entirely different worlds powered by 🌈imagination🌈. Remember that Spongebob episode?

What is a home if not a big box into which we enter and store our stuff?

Can confirm, work in an auto shop saw a 50+ year old man sitting in a bumper box. Looked like he was in a square canoe.

Openeyess avatar Openeyes Yeah You Are +2Reply

Hell if there's a box I think I can fit in I'm giving it a go!

It's actually the plot of the horror comedy film "Dave made a Maze".

Milkzeys avatar Milkzey Yeah You Are +1Reply

I once ordered a kid's carpet from Amazon, you know the one with roads for cars etc. It came in a massive box, I'm not lying if I say 30 of those carpet rolls would've fit. The box was much bigger hit among the kids than the carpet, we played in it for weeks, we drawed on it, we cut windows in it. We fixed it many times by taping and reinforcing it. I had a nap in it once. Best box ever.

Mrtechnohawks avatar Mrtechnohawk Yeah You Are +1Reply

But your House IS a Box ............. Just a very well made one.