+81

Whitney Houston is not the best vocalist of ALL time, amirite?

Prettydottys avatar History
0 9
The voters have decided that Prettydotty is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Everybody else you named is fine but Beyonce will never be a better vocalist than Whitney lol. If you take away all the technology and just let them sing a capella, Whitney was a true beast. I agree that she might not be the best vocalist of all time, cause I'd personally take Mariah Carey over her, but Beyonce is definitely not on her level.

I like beths singin

Heinerprahms avatar Heinerprahm Yeah You Are +3Reply

There are so many better ones. Who would even say that.

Agreed. Nina Simone makes her look like a karaoke bar lol

Christiana Aguilera is the best imo her old stuff specifically…don't think Beyoncé doesn't even make the list for me…

@404ChompyNotFound Christiana Aguilera is the best imo her old stuff specifically…don't think Beyoncé doesn't even make the list...

All Christina does is yell and she has horrible technique. Beyoncé is way bette than her.

88080808088s avatar 88080808088 Yeah You Are +4Reply
@Mytokhondria That's fair just never been a Beyoncé fan…

You're good lol I'm not a HUGE fan of Beyoncé either (I do think she's technically a great vocalist though) and I don't hate Xtina, but her over singing ruins so many of her songs and I can tell she's forcing it.

JimKBs avatar JimKB Yeah You Are 0Reply