+107

Pulp Fiction is not that good. amirite?

dankXDs avatar History
0 23
The voters have decided that dankXD is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I agree. I was some mixture of bored and confused during its entire duration.

I was expecting a masterpiece, but it was just a movie.

freq432s avatar freq432 Yeah You Are +7Reply

A pretty solid solution to your first problem would be getting off instagram.

Cult movies have a tendency to arouse rabid love from their fans. Those fans develop blinders regarding the greatness, or significance of the films.

I liked Pulp Fiction. I will even go so far as to put as one of the better movies of 1990s. However, it's not the best movie ever, and yes, it's not Tarantino's best, either. Nevertheless, I DID think it was more deserving of the Best Picture Oscar, than Forrest Gump.

In fact, it's stupid. Reservoir Dogs is way better.

I don't remember asking you a goddamn thing.

Forrest Gump sucks ass!

@1440807101 Forrest Gump sucks ass!

He does? Must've missed that scene

browndog888s avatar browndog888 Yeah You Are +5Reply
@browndog888 He does? Must've missed that scene

It's the scene where Jenny gives him her aids…

It's good. But my fav Tarantino movie, even though he didn't direct it, is True Romance. I also really liked his CSI "Grave Digger" 2-Parter.

Milkzeys avatar Milkzey Yeah You Are +5Reply

I don't think it's the best movie ever, but it's a great movie. And my kind of movie. That said, I understand why a lot of people wouldn't like it. It's an arthouse-y movie and that's not for everyone.

1994 was a strong year for movies but its still the best movie of 1994

ok but the soundtrack is fire

Larny2019s avatar Larny2019 Yeah You Are +3Reply

Don't feed the troll folks

It's definitely my upper 95 percentile seen it at least 6 times and noticed something cool every time. My latest discovery was that the piercing chick got excited when they stabbed Mia with the needle cause she likes piercing.

ambitiouscorners avatar ambitiouscorner Yeah You Are +3Reply

Damn I'm personally offended

I don't even know why they made it.

@dankXD Not to make money?

Well, wouldn't entertaining people translate loosely to money? It is a pretty good story as well.

You cannot tell me honestly that if a series of events 1/10 as interesting happened to you that you wouldn't tell people every chance you got. And most people would gladly listen. Hell, I know I would.

Pulp Fiction IS that good!

I'm with you bud I bailed half way through. Tartinrino is just not my thing.

teknogreeks avatar teknogreek Yeah You Are +1Reply