+96

Eating ravioli straight from the can is the best. amirite?

georgecamposs avatar Food & Drink
0 13
The voters have decided that georgecampos is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I don't understand eating in the bathroom, there's dookie particles in the air!!!

Guilty. I've done the ravioli but my favorite is Campbells chicken noodle soup direct from the can, no water. Who cares? It's already cooked food.

Kasies avatar Kasie Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Kasie Guilty. I've done the ravioli but my favorite is Campbells chicken noodle soup direct from the can, no water. Who...

Haven't ever tried chicken soup, but I also eat canned tuna with no other preparation. I just drain the water for my cats to drink up.

georgecamposs avatar georgecampos Yeah You Are 0Reply

Eating isn't designed for maintenance, it's not designed for anything because there is no designer. Life has no purpose so try to have a good time and enjoy your damn food.

So true!!!

opensofiass avatar opensofias Yeah You Are +2Reply

Canned ravioli? no smilie no smilie no smilie

Nobody wants to admit they ate 9 cans of ravioli

Kionixs avatar Kionix Yeah You Are +1Reply

If you really want eating to simply be efficient maintenance for your body, you probably shouldn't be eating super-processed ravioli. You get way more bang for your caloric buck with something like a salad, chicken, and whole grain bread.

This sounds horrible.

I actually enjoy eating.

Prettydottys avatar Prettydotty Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Prettydotty This sounds horrible. I actually enjoy eating.

This has the same energy as anyone who prefers to microwave pizza rolls instead of use an oven because "it's faster"

Do it right and actually enjoy the food you nasties.

Lol literally just bought two cans for lunch because I'm broke. Haven't done this in a while, hope you're right.

@Framie1 Lol literally just bought two cans for lunch because I'm broke. Haven't done this in a while, hope you're right.

I wouldn't go out of my way to scoop out the sauce or anything, but stabbing at the ravioli with a fork is great. Though it can be messy, you might want to dump it out first.

georgecamposs avatar georgecampos Yeah You Are +3Reply