+127

Belts are unnecessary, belt loops on pants are unnecessary-er, amirite?

synthsexuals avatar Fashion
0 20
The voters have decided that synthsexual is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I just think they look cool. Give you a bit of style

lazar94s avatar lazar94 Yeah You Are +4Reply

Belts are great. I can hang my holster, my security radio, handcuffs, all kinds of things on them.

@Iapetus-11 And thats just what you wear for your sex parties!

Oh no you got to bring the ropes and gags for that too!

Mrtechnohawks avatar Mrtechnohawk Yeah You Are +3Reply
@Mrtechnohawk Oh no you got to bring the ropes and gags for that too!

I bring the leg cuffs and spit hoods. And a little pepper spray to spice things up 😉

Thatoneduderyans avatar Thatoneduderyan Yeah You Are +3Reply

Nah my trousers tend to be the right fit but I still like them to be pulled up so theres no creases and it just looks better

When you buy properly fitting pants or shorts they stay on just fine, no belt needed.

This is absolutely untrue for me.

I am a guy that suffers from 'noassatall' picture Hank Hills flat ass.

Combine that with a beer belly like mine and there are no 'properly fitted pants' that will stay up without a belt.

Pheniz21s avatar Pheniz21 Yeah You Are +3Reply

My weight fluctuates; when it's cold out and i don't care about people seeing my body because i won't be shirtless, i'm gonna be a diff size than when it's summer and i'm trying to be 8% body fat.

My winter clothes would be unwearable in the summer w/o a belt

Manualhams avatar Manualham Yeah You Are +3Reply

What about us Hank Hills with no backside to keep our dang trousers up? I h'tell you Hhwhat!

Pants start to loosen up throughout the day, especially if you are moving around a lot and will begin to pull down if you have any weight on them like a measuring tape. They are also useful if you need to attach any sort of gear to yourself which is why I will probably be adding belt loops to a pair of my outdoor pants

This mf never heard of losing a bit of weight

SnooStoriess avatar SnooStories Yeah You Are +2Reply

Lol my thighs are wider than my waist and im short... waistbands will ALWAYS need a belt.... just how my body is shaped.

1440807101s avatar 1440807101 Yeah You Are +2Reply
@1440807101 Lol my thighs are wider than my waist and im short... waistbands will ALWAYS need a belt.... just how my body is shaped.

Yup my hips are larger so if I don't wear a belt they gap in the back and you can see my underwear

Would love to just buy perfect fitting pants, but unfortunately they don't make exact fits for me

Nickyikkys avatar Nickyikky Yeah You Are +2Reply

80% of what humanity does is unnecessary but making sure you don't accidentally get charged with indecent exposure is 100% necessary. Let the people wear belts lol

so wrong. they are one thing about clothes that actually makes good sense.

Bro not everyone's weight and size is a completely static thing.

Belts are a great survival tool. Never know when your gonna need to have a makeshift tourniquet or splint. Safety first.

@KilljoyX Belts are a great survival tool. Never know when your gonna need to have a makeshift tourniquet or splint. Safety first.

Not to mention some people use rope instead of a belt when going out in the wild. Easy way to have extra in case you need it.

Do you happen to be in suspender sales?