+133

Diet Coke tastes the same as regular coke, amirite?

Alixkasts avatar Food & Drink
0 23
The voters have decided that Alixkast is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Doesn't really matter to people who don't drink coke.

SnooStoriess avatar SnooStories Yeah You Are +5Reply

I was sold a coconut water sports drink that was sweetened with aspartame. I didn't know it, I consider aspartame something that should be kept with the toilet bowl cleaner. It just tastes like chemicals

Do a side by side taste test. There is a definite difference.

Next thing you're gonna tell me is that Coke and Pepsi taste the same!

I mean there's opinions and there are things that are factually wrong lmao. It's the aftertaste that makes diet worse

Milkzeys avatar Milkzey Yeah You Are +3Reply

No, NOTHING like regular Coke. Hell, it barely even taste like Coke at all. It has none of the deep carmelike flavor that makes Coke so good.

At least Diet Pepsi still taste remeniscent of Pepsi, Diet Coke however doesn't.

Pheniz21s avatar Pheniz21 Yeah You Are +3Reply

The difference between regular coke and diet is night and day. You have some broken tasters OP.

LOL. Your taste buds are broken.

Larny2019s avatar Larny2019 Yeah You Are +3Reply

This makes zero sense. The last time you drank coke must have been years ago because you don't remember the sugar flavor vs the fake sugar flavor. It's a massive massive difference, especially side by side. I'm not saying diet coke taste bad but it's doesn't taste the same. No diet soda does. I think the best one at achieving the regular flavor is diet Dr. Pep or maybe sprite zero

ambitiouscorners avatar ambitiouscorner Yeah You Are +2Reply

You're basically arguing that artificial sweeteners taste the same as sugar, and this is just simply not true

Maybe you had Coke Zero....which sort of tastes like Coke, unlike Diet Coke which just seems to be its own terrible beverage.

I mean that's just a damn lie.

I like Coke Zero more.

mattyh2433s avatar mattyh2433 Yeah You Are +2Reply

I think you should see a doctor, your tasters are obviously broken.

They have to be different. Like if it was the same why would coke release coke zero (a diet soda that taste like regular coke vs diet coke)

This is not an unpopular opinion, you're just wrong. I'm sure it's not your fault, go see a doctor.

contextrips avatar contextrip Yeah You Are +1Reply

Diet Coke, Regular Coke, and Coke Zero all taste the same to me 🤷‍♀️

Tastes 1200% different to me. However when I was a teenager, I literally could not tell any taste difference between regular Pepsi and Coke. Even side by side but I can now and prefer Pepsi but the Coke is fine.

I don't even drink either and I remember how different they taste

Manualhams avatar Manualham Yeah You Are +1Reply

Not at all

browndog888s avatar browndog888 Yeah You Are +1Reply

It doesn't at all. You're either trolling or don't have a tongue.

Thatoneduderyans avatar Thatoneduderyan Yeah You Are +1Reply