+143

Terraria is better than Minecraft, amirite?

Iapetus-11s avatar Games
0 24
The voters have decided that Iapetus-11 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Complexity-wise Minecraft is waaaay deeper than Terraria. The latter definitely has a more formal and designed progression system but Minecraft's complex mechanics create a level of depth and possibility far beyond.

Of course, Minecraft might perfectly not be your cup of tea. Different people enjoy different things. But it objectively is more complex than Terraria.

If you cannot play Minecraft for more than a few days without getting bored, then Minecraft isn't the game for you. That doesn't mean it's bad though.

synthsexuals avatar synthsexual Yeah You Are +5Reply

But can you make playable terraria inside terraria? Don't think so

Nickyikkys avatar Nickyikky Yeah You Are +4Reply

I agree. Terraria has far more progression that Minecraft, but Minecraft can be quite fun with friends although I have the issue of getting really bored of Minecraft after a while.

@mattyh2433 I agree. Terraria has far more progression that Minecraft, but Minecraft can be quite fun with friends although I...

Yeah if you don't have a great group to play with or really good motivation skills to get through a build, it gets boring fast

Why compare them? The only thing they have vaguely in common is "building" i guess

Larny2019s avatar Larny2019 Yeah You Are +3Reply

You are so wrong it's not even funny. Besides these two games have different play styles.

Why aren't lego games like terraria..

Haven't played terraria.

But minecraft with friends is so much fun.

Donkey Kong for the Super Nintendo is the best game ever made

Ehre

Terraria gang

This opinion definitely belongs here

I played Minecraft with friends for weeks. I played Terraria with friends for a couple of hours before we all returned it.

and Elden Ring is better than Need for Speed

Personally, I believe that the reason mincecraft is more popular is because of the simplicity of it which really goes to show why children are drawn to it. Not saying adults don't have fun with it but a majority are children

this is just wrong. i didnt think an opinion can be wrong until now. terraria is just a bad 2d minecraft

@StevenBeercockArt this is just wrong. i didnt think an opinion can be wrong until now. terraria is just a bad 2d minecraft

What an asbolute pile of lard. I hope the government puts you in prison for that dangerous opinion of your's buddy. Opinions are like assholes, everyone's got them except your's stinks far more than mine

/s