+156

(Online)Flat earth debates are stupid, amirite?

Bf3247s avatar Science
0 17
The voters have decided that Bf3247 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

The earth is flat
The sun is round
You're gaining weight
Pound by pound

freq432s avatar freq432 Yeah You Are +5Reply

Flat Earthers are fun to troll

@Bf3247 They get mad so easily

They do,and their logic is so funny. I have a hard time believing people are really that stupid. Most of them have got to be trolling.

Like I think.they legit believe rockets are fake and we have never actually gone to space when probably the majority of humanity has at least seen a picture of a rocket.

Manualhams avatar Manualham Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Manualham They do,and their logic is so funny. I have a hard time believing people are really that stupid. Most of them have...

Well remember that the flying spaghetti monster religion is recognized by the US government

And we already know that the whole religion was started by college students as an experiment

@Bf3247 Well remember that the flying spaghetti monster religion is recognized by the US government And we already know...

That sounds like the Birds Arent Real thing,which is a joke making fun of conspiracies,they dont try taking themselves seriously.

@bibbitybobbitybacon That sounds like the Birds Arent Real thing,which is a joke making fun of conspiracies,they dont try taking...

Then again, whatever their parents tell them, they will probably believe forever, like religion is a hard thing to make people change if they have one

As far as online goes they may not even be flat earthers just a troll to get a rile out of you.

They bought the survey equipment, and rented the helicopter did the test many places across the globe and proved it wasn't flat. Then chose to disbelieve reality.

I'm gonna be honest. I sympathize with flat earthers. I know the earth isn't flat. But it's just so important to them. So I let them believe it. To me it's like telling a kid Santa isn't real.

I mean really who are they hurting? We all know they are wrong. I just nod my head and smile.

Online debates in general are pretty stupid. They only exist for entertainment and to "dunk" on their opponents for internet points

@monsterallergies Online debates in general are pretty stupid. They only exist for entertainment and to "dunk" on their opponents for...

Yea and people are either too smart or two stubborn to get dunked on which the other person doesn't like

I was in a flat earth discord server and got banned twice