+139

Having multiple love interests in a movie/tv show ruins it, amirite?

Cheytuflyas avatar Relationships
0 17
The voters have decided that Cheytuflya is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

If the screenplay is good this doesnt matter one bit.

Bf3247s avatar Bf3247 Yeah You Are +5Reply

Harem anime is peak

opensofiass avatar opensofias Yeah You Are +4Reply

Having any romance in the movie or TV show almost always ruins it.

@Balkany4Ever Having any romance in the movie or TV show almost always ruins it.

Sex, love and relationships are a huge part of the human experience and one of our greatest motivations. How does that ruin stories?

I agree with this.

When I was younger I really like the love triangle trope. But it was extremely clear in each cases who was the main male or female character that was going to win in the end. And it was never the one I was rooting for.

Or not, a plot is a plot, it can be good or bad regardless of the story.

As with all things, it depends how it's done. Your complaints are not guaranteed.

i understand this. the "love triangle" trope as well as similar tropes are popular, but i just can't get with the storylines of those types of romances. it just ruins it for me idk

Star vs The Forces of Evil: 👀👀👀

@LookAnAltAccount Star vs The Forces of Evil: 👀👀👀

It was so bad in Star's case that it killed the show. That is like, worst case scenario

@Mcgee0 It was so bad in Star's case that it killed the show. That is like, worst case scenario

Remember, Star vs became so desperate for more romance drama that it did a love corner TWICE. Which is strange...as much as I loved TomStar it didn't need to happen if you wanted Starco.