+117

I'm already sick of all of the covers of Crazy by Gnarls Barkley, amirite?

Mrtechnohawks avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
0 20
The voters have decided that Mrtechnohawk is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Trends like this is why I hate most social media. Everyone wants to be famous

Delete tiktok. It's just Chinese malware infecting your phone and your mind

Mrtechnohawks avatar Mrtechnohawk Yeah You Are +4Reply

"I'm mad at people having fun"

Dr-pens avatar Dr-pen Yeah You Are +3Reply
@Dr-pen "I'm mad at people having fun"

I have no idea what OP is talking about. I've never seen these videos, but how would that be fun for anyone?

@Dr-pen "I'm mad at people having fun"

I'm not mad at people having fun, I'm taking issue with the number of copies that have popped up to steal the five minutes of fame 🤷🏻

Mrtechnohawks avatar Mrtechnohawk Yeah You Are 0Reply

I saw a brief 10 second or so clip

does this constitute a "cover"? usually a "cover" is like... a full, produced song created by an artist or artists. not .... like two girls singing in a parking lot for 10 seconds.

@Professor-kaoss I saw a brief 10 second or so clip does this constitute a "cover"? usually a "cover" is like... a full, produced...

Yo, come to see my live show at the strip mall outside the Lowe's! Imma be doing 360 covers of famous songs back to back for an hour!

let me guess, they're all slow and sad

It's not a trend I don't think. I saw it in YouTube Shorts (so shame on me I suppose because that's rubbish too).

Mrtechnohawks avatar Mrtechnohawk Yeah You Are +2Reply

Clarification for the author and people unfamiliar with the trend: original video was deemed cringy and so called "covers" are just mocking it.

freq432s avatar freq432 Yeah You Are +2Reply
@freq432 Clarification for the author and people unfamiliar with the trend: original video was deemed cringy and so called...

I wouldn't say they're mocking it, and no, the original isn't cringey. You've missed my point. The original is good on its own, but because of the copies, it doesn't stand out as much. I never said the copies are mocking it

Mrtechnohawks avatar Mrtechnohawk Yeah You Are +5Reply
@Mrtechnohawk I wouldn't say they're mocking it, and no, the original isn't cringey. You've missed my point. The original is good...

Every copy of it i've seen was people singing terribly and exaggerating(intentionally), maybe we're talking about different videos.

Iapetus-11s avatar Iapetus-11 Yeah You Are +2Reply

The original was awful, idk why anyone would wanna cover it. CeeLo can't sing.

Tanmoykayesens avatar Tanmoykayesen Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Tanmoykayesen The original was awful, idk why anyone would wanna cover it. CeeLo can't sing.

Hahaha, now that's an opinion that a lot of people would probably disagree with 😆

Mrtechnohawks avatar Mrtechnohawk Yeah You Are +1Reply

If this is the same thing I've been shown, wasn't the joke that the original cover was awful?

Is this a tiktok thing?

JoshByer2s avatar JoshByer2 Yeah You Are 0Reply