+143

I like saving every message on Snapchat, amirite?

Crazymotherfukers avatar Money & Economics
0 19
The voters have decided that Crazymotherfuker is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Yea still no clue why its not easier to just message people through messenger or instagram if you want the messages saved.

@jodzdzownica Yea still no clue why its not easier to just message people through messenger or instagram if you want the messages...

It's easier to communicate through Snapchat, most of my friends don't use messenger and Instagram isn't really a texting platform hell I don't even check my dms. It's easier to just save messages on Snapchat rather than making my friends use other platforms

@Crazymotherfuker It's easier to communicate through Snapchat, most of my friends don't use messenger and Instagram isn't really a...

Yea I can see that. Personally I don't use snapchat, but use messenger or discord to communicate.

Kionixs avatar Kionix Yeah You Are +3Reply
@Kionix Yea I can see that. Personally I don't use snapchat, but use messenger or discord to communicate.

I only use discord for group chats for classes and student orgs, not so much for private messaging

If people wanted messages to last.. they would message you on a different platform.

teknogreeks avatar teknogreek Yeah You Are +4Reply
@teknogreek If people wanted messages to last.. they would message you on a different platform.

Or it's because it's easier to talk on Snapchat rather than through text??? I don't really give anyone my number these days unless it's for professional reasons. I didn't say everyone I message is like that, it's just a few mosy literally don't care and they save messages too 🤷🏻‍♀️

@Crazymotherfuker Or it's because it's easier to talk on Snapchat rather than through text??? I don't really give anyone my number...

Snap chat is annoying to use and the fact that you have to save every message proves it's not easier. Use instagram or even Facebook messenger like a normal person

freq432s avatar freq432 Yeah You Are +2Reply
@freq432 Snap chat is annoying to use and the fact that you have to save every message proves it's not easier. Use instagram...

Nah I've gotten use to it, and I'd rather communicate through a platform most of my friends use. Literally the only people I know who use Facebook messenger is my family and some people in a student org I'm in as most of my friends don't used nor have Facebook. Most of my friends and myself don't really check our instagram dms anyway, so I'd say Snapchat is more normal for my generation if anything 🤷🏻‍♀️

@Crazymotherfuker Nah I've gotten use to it, and I'd rather communicate through a platform most of my friends use. Literally the only...

Idk what generation that would be but I'm 24 and while my friends use Snapchat, none use it for actual messaging purposes

DueBodybuildes avatar DueBodybuilde Yeah You Are +3Reply
@vcsandfeces Seems like it's just you

Don't be so presumptuous, you don't know the people in my life. I could say the same about you with using Instagram as the primary method of communication 🤷🏻‍♀️

I do this too, I get why and that it's a charm of the application. It's just easy to forget conversations when I haven't spoken to someone for a few weeks and I like to remember what else we've spoken to, never seen people take issue with this and others have done this as well

I just have all my chats to delete 24hrs after viewing if it's been more than 24hrs there no reason I gotta have our messages from 2 days ago still (except addresses or phone numbers I save those if the other person doesn't first)

@Crazymotherfuker I just have all my chats to delete 24hrs after viewing if it's been more than 24hrs there no reason I gotta have...

That's fair and I do that with everyone I have on snap, but I still save it in case it's something important or that could be addressed in the future. Stuff that's more private is usually addressed through snaps for me rather than the chat feature.

It's funny because it's basically a clash between the older generation, where the reason snap chat got popular was the privacy aspects and was a secondary messaging app. And the younger generation who use it as a default messaging platform.

Boknows12s avatar Boknows12 Yeah You Are +1Reply