+153

Bicentennial Man is not only the best movie Robin Williams ever made but one of the best movies ever. Fight me. amirite?

Eastern-Spot2023s avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
0 18
The voters have decided that Eastern-Spot2023 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I just find it weird he had a thing for little miss

Kionixs avatar Kionix Yeah You Are +7Reply
@Kionix I just find it weird he had a thing for little miss

I dont think it was anything more than how he would love a sister.

Good, great even, but not goat

Better than Awakenings, What Dreams May Come, Patch Adams, Good Will Hunting, Insomnia, 1 hr photo ?

I will have to fight you sir.

@DueBodybuilde Better than Awakenings, What Dreams May Come, Patch Adams, Good Will Hunting, Insomnia, 1 hr photo ? I will have...

My favourite out of those is good will hunting and, I do really love that movie. Catch me in a different mood and I could very easily be convinced it is his best movie. Certainly his best performance.

Patch Adams if you want to see the best and worst of what it means to be a human trying to help those around them have a little joy in an otherwise joyless and painful situation

Significantads avatar Significantad Yeah You Are +4Reply

All movies explore what is to be human. Some are better than others. This one is decent but certainly not great. Sunset Boulevard is great, American Beauty is great, Memento is great. Schindler's List is great. The Bicentennial Man is quite predictable and in many ways cliche. It is good, i like it a lot, but it is not even Robin William's best film. Try Good morning Vietnam or Fisher King.

freq432s avatar freq432 Yeah You Are +4Reply

Sir, im gonna have to ask you to leave.

Mcgee0s avatar Mcgee0 Yeah You Are +3Reply

Somebody just wants attention

Classicdry2232s avatar Classicdry2232 Yeah You Are +3Reply

I wouldn't call it the best but I did really enjoy it

Tanmoykayesens avatar Tanmoykayesen Yeah You Are +3Reply

I don't wanna fight you. :(

Apartlavishnesss avatar Apartlavishness Yeah You Are +2Reply

one is glad to be of service

lazar94s avatar lazar94 Yeah You Are +2Reply

It's my favorite Robin Williams movie besides Flubber

@Eastern-Spot2023 It's brilliant right.

I agree but realistically I also loved Good Will Hunting as well

Cheytuflyas avatar Cheytuflya Yeah You Are +4Reply

The writing, acting & directing is terrible but Embeth Davidtz is great in everything she is in - she always brings the passion, intellect, sincerity and beauty

Boknows12s avatar Boknows12 Yeah You Are +1Reply

Worlds Greatest Dad and One Hour Photo are the best movies Robin Williams was ever in.