+119

If you use Door Dash, Uber Eats, etc...You have no reason to complain about their service fees, amirite?

Classicdry2232s avatar History
0 8
The voters have decided that Classicdry2232 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Nobody is complaining about the service fees. They are complaining about the entitled drivers that won't pick up orders unless there is a sizable tip paid in advance.

Bf3247s avatar Bf3247 Yeah You Are +4Reply
@JoshByer2 Would you?

I would take one look at Door Dash's payment schedule, chuckle ruefully, and go find something valuable to do with my time.

@vcsandfeces I would take one look at Door Dash's payment schedule, chuckle ruefully, and go find something valuable to do with...

Well some people did not choose that. If it's a choice between a tip and no tip, It's pretty obvious which a thinking person would take.

What did you find that was more valuable, per hour?

You live in a country, you have no reason to complain about anything that happens or doesnt happen there

88080808088s avatar 88080808088 Yeah You Are +4Reply

I'll take a place that offers delivery over Uber Eats & friends any day

Those services are the biggest scams. I'll pick it up myself