+153

If your partner is no longer interested in sex , then maybe you are just bad at sex.. amirite?

Professor-kaosss avatar Relationships
0 13
The voters have decided that Professor-kaoss is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

You really just glossed over any and all emotional feelings that could also cause a person to not want sex.

By your logic, if somebody refuses sex because they're depressed - Sike, you're actually just garbage at sex

wow this guy sexes and he self claims that he's good at sex. damn he's cool everyone, let's all pay attention to him.

bruh, seriously?

This is probably more about your social media algorithm

I wonder why that's what it keeps giving you

I may be bad at sex, but I think I'm super good at receiving head, so I don't feel like that should suffer.

teknogreeks avatar teknogreek Yeah You Are +5Reply

I totally agree but sometimes it's not about the performance,I for one get turned off by men saying the wrong thing,normally the relationship starts off great then when they feel comfortable it's the weird requests or pointing out how much their ex liked it,the nagging‘I know you don't want to but I'll do it differently to other guys'..no you won't mate,you'll be just as selfish as the ones b4 you

I agree. I've seen so many guys complain that they have to beg their wives for sex, you probably are lame in the sack lol

Every relationship I've been in she wanted it as much if not more than me.

KilljoyXs avatar KilljoyX Yeah You Are +3Reply
@KilljoyX I agree. I've seen so many guys complain that they have to beg their wives for sex, you probably are lame in the...

There is only one way to get better though so refusing to have it seems counterproductive

teknogreeks avatar teknogreek Yeah You Are +3Reply
@teknogreek There is only one way to get better though so refusing to have it seems counterproductive

Yeah the problem only comes in when you're bad at sex and unwilling to learn, otherwise if your just bad at sex the only solution is to have more sex.

ambitiouscorners avatar ambitiouscorner Yeah You Are +2Reply

Or some of us are just so tired and busy in life that sex isn't always at the front of our mind.

That's not even an opinion, it's an assumptive judgement - and unlikely true in most cases

Larny2019s avatar Larny2019 Yeah You Are +2Reply

Definetely. Many middle-aged men discover they no longer need viagra after about week in South America or Asia.

So, the only reason someone wouldn't want sex is because you're not good at it?

Not for any reasons of their own?

(But of course you are good at it OP, can't have us thinking otherwise oh no not for one second)