+141 Of all the people who received the chance to wish for anything in media, startlingly few have wished for world peace or things like that. amirite?

by Anonymous 11 months ago

Because it doesn't make for a good story. "You have a wish!" "Omg I wish for world peace" *the end they all lives happily ever after*

by Anonymous 11 months ago

I did, but my genie was hard of hearing and I got a bowl of whirled peas.

by Anonymous 11 months ago

Honestly wish that rent was not a thing, everyone who takes care of their home should deserve a place of their own and not pay ridiculous amounts in rent. Food and shelter should be guaranteed for everyone and especially our most vulnerable

by Anonymous 11 months ago

Ok, that just means we don't have a system, and anyone who's bigger and stronger than you, or has more resources than you can just take from you whatever they like, without repercussion.

by Anonymous 11 months ago

Nah. One person's vision of world peace is another's hell. Exhibit A: My dear friend who hates mushrooms and would love to see them banished. I would hate to exact revenge over this, but it's the principal!

by Anonymous 11 months ago

Every beauty pageant ever: "If you were given one wish, what would it be?" "World peace."

by Anonymous 11 months ago