+164 People willingly live a life in the Truman show. Monetizing their every move. Down to even brushing their teeth. amirite?

by Anonymous 11 months ago

IMO that's less believable then. Today, I have no problem seeing people pay to be part of a concept like that today.

by Anonymous 11 months ago

I think the movie was eerie in a way. Sadistic even. I just mean people willingly do it now without being afraid of being watched in their monotonous life lol not saying it's good or bad. Just trippy .

by Anonymous 11 months ago

Oh yeah, it's super unethical and horrible the whole concept. Wasn't he born on TV? They didn't exactly ask him!

by Anonymous 11 months ago

The difference is consent. The things people do for social media presence creep me out a fair bit, but that's a big difference.

by Anonymous 11 months ago

The amount of consent creeps me out Lmao

by Anonymous 11 months ago

I assume they were all paid actors right? Except for Truman all of the people on the show were working and making a living.

by Anonymous 11 months ago

I am unaaware if such situations.. would anybody mind filling me in perhaps?

by Anonymous 11 months ago