+155 People who talk on their phone the entire time they do grocery shopping are annoying af, amirite?

by Anonymous 11 months ago

Why you following them around the whole grocery store?

by Anonymous 11 months ago

It's more like the other way around 😂

by Anonymous 11 months ago

Is it also annoying then when people grocery shop with other people and have conversation as they shop?

by Anonymous 11 months ago

I always feel bad for the cashiers who have to deal with these types of customers. They deserve better than that.

by Anonymous 11 months ago

As someone who has worked in the service industry for years and years, in my opinion this is by far the **rudest** thing that a customer can do. Honestly, it ranks higher than anything else for me. You can't put the phone down for 30 seconds and at least *pretend* that you're interacting with another human?

by Anonymous 11 months ago

Can I have the same Convo with the person I'm shopping with?

by Anonymous 11 months ago

I don't think this is an unpopular opinion.

by Anonymous 11 months ago

And why are they always on speaker? Ugh !!

by Anonymous 11 months ago

I was recently one of those people at a certain Costco, and I must say I am really embarrassed that I stood in front of the attendant for 20 seconds before remembering that I need to take out my membership card :(

by Anonymous 11 months ago