+121 You can't be a climate activist if you do drugs, amirite?

by Anonymous 10 months ago

You sure burned those straw men really bad.

by Anonymous 10 months ago

I think you could make a better argument if you had numbers because this sounds like a horrible correlation and is more a human rights issue rather than climate change issue.

by Anonymous 10 months ago

So are you for child slave labor if you were wearing clothes that might have been made with it?

by Anonymous 10 months ago

I'm certainly not in the street protesting child labour and gluing myself to a building if I'm not researching where my t shirt is made lol

by Anonymous 10 months ago

how many people in the world are gluing themselves to a building? like, 12 people a year? do you think that's a good guess? maybe it's 100 people/year. that's not a significant number of people worth complaining about. so 100 people a year who glue themselves to buildings are hypocrites. so what?

by Anonymous 10 months ago

>I see so many protests with people clearly on coke. I don't believe you.

by Anonymous 10 months ago

Nah he is actually totally correct on that. Alcohol and drugs are rampant in the scene

by Anonymous 10 months ago

Ah yes hipppies the group famously known for not doing drugs.

by Anonymous 10 months ago

ah yes hippies the group famously known for getting coked up on uppers

by Anonymous 10 months ago

Yes. I know a lot and they all do coke.

by Anonymous 10 months ago

The world you live in directly affects climate change. Many things you do every day harms the environment. No one is guilty. Everyone has put in their part.

by Anonymous 10 months ago

Doesn't this apply to all plants due to the fact I can grow weed in my yard as easily as peppermint and use either recreationally. Or can they do drugs as long as they grow it in a personal yard?

by Anonymous 10 months ago