+161 High school students are getting goofy, amirite?

by Anonymous 10 months ago

Welcome to being a teenager. That's how it has always been. Everyone is trying to find themselves and often just evolve into a stereotype to fit in.

by Anonymous 10 months ago

Holden Caulfeild over here…

by Anonymous 10 months ago

Gosh darn phonies.

by Anonymous 10 months ago

If you are referring to me then I'm sorry

by Anonymous 10 months ago

Its a reference to catcher in the rye

by Anonymous 10 months ago

Who is Holden Caulfield

by Anonymous 10 months ago

aren't you in high school? you should know who holden caulfield is if you are in high school.

by Anonymous 10 months ago

Someone's not doing their summer reading ...

by Anonymous 10 months ago

That's how High School has always been. People haven't formed their personalities yet, and just want to fit in. It's very shallow.

by Anonymous 10 months ago

when I was in high school their was a girl who wore fairy wings to school. It was her entire personality for the whole semester.

by Anonymous 10 months ago

When I went overseas as an int student for a short time, one girl spoke in a British accent for a whole semester. She neither had an accent, or was actually British. Theatre kid. Super cringe.

by Anonymous 10 months ago

![gif](giphy|lIg15wzqRGX6w)

by Anonymous 10 months ago

Always been like this? Damn, I see them being public nuisances and beating each other up, if that's common then that's a bit sad

by Anonymous 10 months ago

i am in canada so i never saw beating people up but yeah teenagers in highschool are always like this generally. they laugh at you as you are not even talking to them. i got out of highschool in 2011 but still it's always been like that tbh kids wanting to be cool so they try to act like the kids they think are cool, and usually unfortunately the kids they think are cool, are usually mean to the kids who they think are lame.

by Anonymous 10 months ago

I'm in Canada as well and fights are almost a daily occurrence at my school.

by Anonymous 10 months ago

Not sure where you're from but I don't think not seeing/ hearing about a single fight all of high school is a common experience for Canadians. I definitely can't relate 😂

by Anonymous 10 months ago

this sounds like every high school class of every generation in every part of the world

by Anonymous 10 months ago

Sounds like how typical high school has been for decades.

by Anonymous 10 months ago

My friend just became a 9th grade teacher. Its only been a few months and she's already over it. Half of her class can't even write a paragraph, so good for you.

by Anonymous 10 months ago

Good lord

by Anonymous 10 months ago

It's important for high school students to find their own identity and not just conform to fit in with a certain group. Being true to yourself is more important than being popular.

by Anonymous 10 months ago