+137 Snakes are first of all funny, amirite?

by Anonymous 10 months ago

I have to admit, I used to be terrified of snakes until I realized how silly they look when they move.

by Anonymous 10 months ago

Yeah but some can move fast tho

by Anonymous 10 months ago

Snakes are terrifying, lawn mower through the grass so I can see the snakes. This is not about snakes

by Anonymous 10 months ago

One of my favorite *The Far Side* panels: God is making the snake, rolling them like you would a length of rope made from clay. He thinks, *Gosh, these are a cinch!*

by Anonymous 10 months ago

Their movement is one of the things I find the most scary about them. It feels so unpredictable. Also ( and I'm fully aware this is an old man shouting at sky moment) why couldn't mammals have evolved into snakes? Imagine fluffy sneaks with polecat faces. Would make them so less scary looking

by Anonymous 10 months ago

Especially arabian sand boas. They're so goofy!

by Anonymous 10 months ago

>animal is so long and without legs and moves by wiggling it's hilarious This IS a pretty funny mental picture! I mean, I'm still terrified of snakes, but they ARE kind of silly, now that you mention it! :)

by Anonymous 10 months ago

The disrepsect on this one lmao

by Anonymous 10 months ago

"Snakes are just tails with faces"

by Anonymous 10 months ago