+145

The Phantom Menace was a good movie. amirite?

Mytokhondrias avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
0 15
The voters have decided that Mytokhondria is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Ok, it was aight.

It has one of the best fights in the series, pod racing was cool, but Jar Jar just felt way too out of place for me. He was not funny to me at all, just annoying. I believe he earned most of the hate. All in all, the movie was slightly above average. It wasn't good, but it wasn't really that bad now that I think about it.

Everything feels good after seeing the sequel trilogy

Prettydottys avatar Prettydotty Yeah You Are +4Reply

This is probably the most hated Star Wars movie out of the first 6

first 6

No no no ...

You mean the real 6

If Jar Jar wasn't in there I would agree more.

I still remember being a kid in the theater when Maul lit up the second blade of his lightsaber. Crowd went absolutely nuts. And that fight was hands down one of the best in the series.

Midnitemischiefs avatar Midnitemischief Yeah You Are +1Reply

Honestly, the Last Jedi makes the Phantom Menace look like Citizen Kane by comparison.

I'll say it was better than the sequel trilogy movies

flowersurrenders avatar flowersurrender Yeah You Are +1Reply

I actually think it is the best one. The world of Star wars starts expanding, and the story can not be summarized in two sentences.

BriRuns avatar BriRun Yeah You Are +1Reply

Totally agree with you, I love this movie so much and had so much fun when I watched it for the first time

Nickyikkys avatar Nickyikky Yeah You Are +1Reply

I loved this movie.