+152

Lana Del Rey sounds like a 1920s baseball player, ya see, amirite?

xjinxxzs avatar Sports
0 12
The voters have decided that xjinxxz is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Joe DiMaggio didn't play ball in the 20s.

@Classicdry2232 Joe DiMaggio didn't play ball in the 20s.

Don't come at me with your history facts you secret Lana fan

@xjinxxz Don't come at me with your history facts you secret Lana fan

I'm with 14 year old Joe giving him batting pointers for his big little league game

Yeah, Joltin' Joe was a kid in San Francisco in the 1920s. He didn't start playing in Major League Baseball until 1936.

Hehe I love this description! Saying as a fan I think it's part of the charm!!

dankXDs avatar dankXD Yeah You Are +3Reply

This is a very odd comparison. I love Lana's music and her voice, but she doesn't sound like a 20s baseball player.

Openeyess avatar Openeyes Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Openeyes This is a very odd comparison. I love Lana's music and her voice, but she doesn't sound like a 20s baseball player.

Technically, I've never heard a 1920s baseball player speak, so OP could be spot on. It's doubtful, but I don't have any evidence to the contrary.

Iapetus-11s avatar Iapetus-11 Yeah You Are +3Reply

I've only ever hoid the broad singin, ya see? Can you provide a clip of her yapping her trap?

She helped start the trend of baby talk singers that's getting pretty tired at this point.

@ktmracer65 She helped start the trend of baby talk singers that's getting pretty tired at this point.

Throw in the husky, barely in tune singing with a dash of curled tongue to make sour vowels.

browndog888s avatar browndog888 Yeah You Are +3Reply