+149 Waking up late is such a trap, amirite?

by Anonymous 9 months ago

For me it's not about waking up late or early, but about the amount of hours I sleep. I feel the best when I sleep 6-8 hours, sleeping 10+ makes me feel just as miserable as sleeping less than 5.

by Anonymous 10 months ago

That's not "for you" lol. That's every human ever.

by Anonymous 10 months ago

You keep saying "you" when I think you mean "me".

by Anonymous 10 months ago

No matter how long I sleep, I'm always tired

by Anonymous 10 months ago

Same

by Anonymous 10 months ago

Might be a nutritional thing then

by Anonymous 10 months ago

Me too half the time.

by Anonymous 10 months ago

You think 9-11 is late? You haven't seen my sleep schedule 😂

by Anonymous 10 months ago

I mean, it was 22 years ago. Is that late or early?

by Anonymous 10 months ago

I don't feel tired or horrible when I wake up late. I think it's just you

by Anonymous 10 months ago

Damn, between 9 and 11 is early for me.

by Anonymous 10 months ago

That's when I go to sleep lol

by Anonymous 10 months ago

Do you work graveyard?

by Anonymous 10 months ago

Depends on the person.

by Anonymous 10 months ago

For you maybe. I feel much better after sleeping in. Waking up early makes me feel like a sick of potatoes

by Anonymous 10 months ago

I love being up early, but especially in high school and college, I would hate that first ten minutes of waking up so much that I would often end up sleeping in way later than I would like. In my experience, it goes away with age and practice, so now I don't struggle to wake up most mornings

by Anonymous 10 months ago

Spme people are night owls. I feel horrendous during the day for starters I hate the heat my body can't get rid of it. Second it's wayy to bright and way to loud. Compared to the night where the sky is gorgous, its peaceful, quiet and less people to deal with as the cool breeze flows through the streets. Every aspect fo the day I ever like is just aspects that make it closer to being night.

by Anonymous 10 months ago

I've definitely shifted to feeling more like this. I mean if I'm out late the night before I'll generally end up sleeping later the next morning but this generally means like 9:30 at the latest. I'm used to being up super early most days and I love the peacefulness of the morning on a weekend, especially if I got enough sleep the night before. Waking up late feels like I've wasted the morning. I could be chilling, enjoying some breakfast, maybe with a show or a movie or a game. Or I could be out going for a morning walk instead of sleeping. Waking up late is so unappealing these days

by Anonymous 10 months ago

I feel this so much but I need more sleep especially when it's so hard to fall asleep in the first place 😅

by Anonymous 10 months ago

I hear you, my ideal amount of sleep is called 'just five more minutes'.

by Anonymous 10 months ago

Nah i feel good waking up at 12 more than 8 but i need my 8 hours too

by Anonymous 10 months ago

It depends though, waking up at 6 when you went to bed at 3am isn't productive, it's degermential to your health and your whole day. If you truly want that good feeling of waking up early, get to bed on time. But unless you have to be up at a certain time, I don't think there is a problem with sleeping in a little late. This is coming from someone that wakes up at 5 every day and my sleep in is at 8am on weekends lol. I wish I have the ability to sleep in later like I used to.

by Anonymous 10 months ago

I'm sorry you feel that way. I do not. Sounds like you're a so called early bird, and good for you, but we're not all the same.

by Anonymous 10 months ago

Been getting up at midday for decades and I feel fine

by Anonymous 10 months ago

Hard disagree, as someone who has always worked jobs where i work late/nights... my entire schedule is based around waking up later and being up later at night... if I need to wake up early its miserable

by Anonymous 10 months ago