+179 Salad is a finger food and therefore should never have dressing on it, amirite?

by Anonymous 8 months ago

Thank God i don't have to eat next to you because that's animalistic

by Anonymous 8 months ago

A salad is not the same thing as a veggie platter.

by Anonymous 8 months ago

isn't that just a veggie platter? veggies in salads are usually prepped (sliced, chopped, peeled, etc.). sometimes they contain mushy veggies (like avocado) that aren't finger friendly. you can usually ask for dressing on the side if you still want the prepped veggies and eat it with your hands.

by Anonymous 8 months ago

I would eat an avocado with my fingers.

by Anonymous 8 months ago

sure, i do too sometimes. still doesn't make it as finger friendly as a carrot or a celery stick. you'd also need to prep an avocado, since you can't peel it easily with your hands without making a mess unless there's some sort of hack you'd like to share.

by Anonymous 8 months ago

You have to prep everything in a salad with a knife. And then after you can eat it with your fingers. If you made most finger foods from scratch other dishes are involved.

by Anonymous 8 months ago

that's not much of a hack is it? i never said you couldn't eat veggies or a salad without hands, so i'm not sure why you're trying to mince words with me. E: and ofc i would peel an avocado with a knife lol. you're trying to make it seem like eating an avocado without prep is as easy as eating a carrot like OP is suggesting. seems like you proved my point.

by Anonymous 8 months ago

If it's a salad you cut up carrots too??

by Anonymous 8 months ago

This has to be one of the strangest opinions I've seen on here…

by Anonymous 8 months ago

Just when you think you have read every weird assness.

by Anonymous 8 months ago

This is incomprehensible, how is salad a finger food?!

by Anonymous 8 months ago

Cuz they identify as a little rabbit, duh

by Anonymous 8 months ago

Cause if you don't put cheese or dressing on it, it's really easy to eat. I do it all the time. I agree with OP.

by Anonymous 8 months ago

No thank you.

by Anonymous 8 months ago

Remove the lettuce or cabbage and I agree

by Anonymous 8 months ago

I believe you've confused salad with crudité.

by Anonymous 8 months ago

Judy Hopps is that you?

by Anonymous 8 months ago

AGREEED. salad shouldn't have dressing or cheese. Except I'm not a one veggie at a time bitch. I'm like let me shove a whole handful in my mouth.

by Anonymous 8 months ago

Fork.

by Anonymous 8 months ago

Ever heard of dipping?

by Anonymous 8 months ago