+163 Getting STD tested should be a normal date idea, amirite?

by Anonymous 8 months ago

This wouldn't be a fun first date and is pretty presumptuous.

by Anonymous 8 months ago

Good thing I said normal date and made no reference to it being a first date specific thing

by Anonymous 8 months ago

If it's not the first date, then it doesn't need to be a date at all, it can just be something two adults agree to do. This is weird and I wouldn't be shocked when you don't get return calls. 🤷🏻‍♂️

by Anonymous 8 months ago

If y'all are trying to hit it, you gotta have clean test results. It's safe and fun

by Anonymous 8 months ago

No it should not. This is messed up. What is wrong with people?

by Anonymous 8 months ago

I guess it's an... unpopular opinion.

by Anonymous 8 months ago

I would love for this to be a thing, especially with the amount of disgusting people out there that knowingly spread STDs to other people. If you really care about the other program you're sleeping with, ethically what you're proposing is the right thing to do

by Anonymous 8 months ago

Straight to the point for some first date nookie, I know that's right!

by Anonymous 8 months ago

I misread this initially as "Getting an STD should be a normal data idea." 💀

by Anonymous 8 months ago

absolutely, and then get icecream after

by Anonymous 8 months ago

Like sorry I don't want to get an STD, I don't care what you think, I want test results. Pathogens don't care about what you believe. You can't ride if you won't pass the test 🤷‍♀️

by Anonymous 8 months ago