+3 Walmart Is A Better Online Shopping Experience than Amazon, amirite?

by Anonymous 1 month ago

Doesn't amazon have free shipping if you order $35 too?

by FriendlyUpstairs2162 1 month ago

I don't think it's 2 day anymore tho. You'll be lucky to get it in a week.

by Anonymous 1 month ago

I get 99% of my Amazon orders within two days. Some of them get to my house the day after I ordered. I get free shipping.

by Anonymous 1 month ago

Depending on the item and where you are. I had an order around 40 where the free delivery was about 6 days. I could pay for same day shipping too which is annoying

by Anonymous 1 month ago

It's free next day for me if it's $25 and over?

by Anonymous 1 month ago

no it's not, because they allow 3rd party vendors and do not support the transaction after the sale. They are literally just hosting the sales and not backing it. I bought a TV once and it was an absolute nightmare because the actual vendor wouldn't approve the return and Walmart told me to kick rocks.

by Anonymous 1 month ago

Well Amazon sells 3rd party also.

by Anonymous 1 month ago

And they back the transaction, they don't pawn you off on the vendor

by Anonymous 1 month ago

It is because you don't have to make an account with a movie and tv app like Amazon.

by Cute-Insurance 1 month ago

I love Walmart +. Having my week's groceries delivered to me at 8 am Saturday morning is life changing. If you don't want to pay for it, Walmart pickup is also awesome

by Anonymous 1 month ago

MMMMMMM no

by okunevaerling 1 month ago