+19 You should only be allowed to like or dislike something when you've watched it fully once, amirite?

by Turbulent-Lettuce 1 month ago

I can be 5 seconds into a video and dislike it if I cant stand someone's voice or attitude. Having to watch a 10-20 minute video just to dislike it means that even the most annoying creators ever wouldnt get a single dislike.

by Anonymous 1 month ago

I think that's what this person wants. To not be disliked before they have forced whatever they have to say on you. *shudder* No thank you.

by Anonymous 1 month ago

Now now… don't upset the internet dwellers. They don't like it when you mess with the only thing they know

by This_Fan 1 month ago

I disagree. Even if the end of a 20 minute video is good enough to offset a terrible start, I am allowed to decide at the start that no amount of redemption will offset my terrible experience. It's already been so bad that no amount of good will make up for it

by Anonymous 1 month ago

Agreed, it's like watching a movie. If the beginning of the movie is so terrible that the ending is the the saving grace, I have a reason to say I dislike the movie.

by audie82 1 month ago

prepare all the scat videos in the world for OP.

by Anonymous 1 month ago

Ah, yes, I fully watch those. Instant thumbs up.

by Anonymous 1 month ago

Allowed to like?

by Windleralessand 1 month ago

Are you sure you want to continue?

by Lindgrenskylar 1 month ago

I'm "allowed" to like or dislike any damned thing I want at any point I want to. This obsession with using someone else's power to enforce their own petty opinions is baffling to me.

by Anonymous 1 month ago

Wrong! I know what I like, I don't need to endure something bad to know I don't like it. SMH

by Monte28 1 month ago

"You can't say you don't like One Piece until you've watched all 12,000 episodes" Yeah no

by Commercial-Field8744 1 month ago

That seems really controlling. People can have preferences without experiencing everything completely. Imagine calling a self-proclaimed gay man straight because he hasn't gone all the way with another man yet; that's not right there and it isn't right here.

by Veronica93 1 month ago

Owning OP by continuing to have whatever opinions I want.

by Swimming-Health-752 1 month ago

What if I've seen it somewhere else already? Or what if the first episode is so awful I don't want anything similar recommended?

by Anonymous 1 month ago

Hulu keeps trying to push weird "documentary" stuff on me that is clearly informative murder porn (thanks for that reference South Park). I do not want that stuff recommended to me. I will smack that dislike button SO FAST so it doesn't show back up as something it thinks I want to watch.

by Anonymous 1 month ago

maybe not the whole thing, but a certain percentage of it. like 10%

by Anonymous 1 month ago

If something is so boring I cant even watch it whole, I probably dislike it...

by Anonymous 1 month ago

That's like saying a couple should only be able to get a divorce after years of incompatibility. Maybe after two decades it'll work out.

by Anonymous 1 month ago