+30 I don't like Paw Patrol, amirite?

by Anonymous 1 month ago

Bluey is sick man

by Anonymous 1 month ago

Yesss

by Anonymous 1 month ago

Cmon man don't be that way. You don't need to be a toddler to critique a children's show that's definitely not targeting your demographic in any capacity. Open your heart a little. Have you ever watched paw patrol?

by Anonymous 1 month ago

How....how old are you?

by Anonymous 1 month ago

Probably not that old, since he can't write a coherent sentence.

by goconnell 1 month ago

How can a little boy and a bunch of dogs afford all that high-tech equipment?!

by Jchristiansen 1 month ago

I mean the dogs talk.

by Anonymous 1 month ago

Just cause a dog can talk doesn't mean the dog is rich

by Commercial-Buy6240 1 month ago

I'm speaking in terms of realism. Your beef is a kid with high tech. I'm saying the dogs are talking!

by Anonymous 1 month ago

Any dog smart enough to talk is smart enough to be rich. Are you telling me you don't go to a nice ass neighbourhood, go to a park there and look for the richest dog girl you can find, reveal you can talk, and need money she isn't breaking out daddy's wallet? If you're poor as a talking dog you're an idiot

by Anonymous 1 month ago

Cool I guess?

by Anonymous 1 month ago

I once had a date with a girl 8 years ago. She had a 2 year old little girl. Date was going OK and she was telling me about her daughter, probably had a bit too much wine and sung me the paw patrol theme tune. Fast forward I married her and we have more kids now and the original one is 11. I love paw patrol. Rubble on the double!

by maximus84 1 month ago

Ahaha! What a story Mark!

by Anonymous 1 month ago

Anyway, how's your sex life?

by Anonymous 1 month ago

Very informative

by Anonymous 1 month ago

The construction bulldog is cool.

by Rich_Formal 1 month ago

Ok? How old are you?

by Majestic_Worth 1 month ago

A toddler just stole their mom's phone again..........

by Anonymous 1 month ago

I think if you can type all that, OP… you might not be their main demographic? Just a hunch.

by Anonymous 1 month ago

You're not the demographic

by Mhaag 1 month ago

And it's copaganda. ACAB, even the cartoon dogs.

by PrimaryFondant 1 month ago

those cartoons make me anxious, they are too much fast paced, and are redonculous as hell, a bunch of talking dogs with unrealistic gadgets doing the most unlikely and nonsensical tasks and with IMMENSELY exaggerated good feelings, plus they put "super" in front of every term like it adds something, every episode is basically the same and YELLS "buy the toys!!"... i can excuse the CGI but sorry, i had enough

by Anonymous 1 month ago

I mean.. if you're (presumably) above the age of 9, it's not like it's your target audience anyway

by Quiet_Efficiency 1 month ago

I'd be worried if you enjoyed the show and dedicated time just to watch it.

by Anonymous 1 month ago

This isn't really a unpopular opinion, the only people who like it are kids and parents that are forced to watch it because their kids like it.

by Top-Subject-9635 1 month ago

Well you're an adult soooooo I'd imagine you wouldn't like a show for 2 year olds 🙄

by EngineeringSolid 1 month ago

When my kids were small, Yo Gabba Gabba was actually enjoyable to watch with them. They had some great music acts and the kids loved the show.

by celestinecrist 1 month ago

Those dogs are class traitors

by Unhappy-Call 1 month ago

At first I disagreed, but your reason number 2 is very convincing. It made me reconsider and now I'm on the fence.

by Anonymous 1 month ago

Its definitely one of the least masturbatable Nick show.... wait a second... I might be in the wrong place.

by Emmyrunte 1 month ago

K, but who over 5 years old is supposed to ?

by Florencio82 1 month ago

Cocomelon is worse. Much much worse.

by Anonymous 1 month ago

Bluey is the only show geared towards young kids that doesn't make me want to tear my hair out. My kids are currently obsessed with Spidey & Friends and Young jedi Adventures, and I have to leave the room when they're watching.

by TensionHistorical 1 month ago

It's pure copaganda.

by Anonymous 1 month ago

Copaganda for Kiddos

by Anonymous 1 month ago

Yes, you don't like it because it's not made for you. It's made for people like my niece. She's 5

by Anonymous 1 month ago

Unless you have kids that are the target audience for Paw Patrol, why do you care?

by Anonymous 1 month ago