+8 Nex Benedict was not murdered, amirite?

by pturcotte 1 month ago

This isn't an opinion. It's either true or false. Do you not know what that word means?

by Anonymous 1 month ago

When presented with inclusive or imperfect evidence, and there's room for doubt, one may speculate about what may fill in the blank spots. Murder is also not quite a black and white matter. The legal distinction between manslaughter and murder isn't always crystal clear and is ultimately decided by the arbitration of a jury.

by ResponsibleChain 1 month ago

Inclusive or imperfect evidence leads to doubt about the facts. You can disagree about the facts but that's not what an opinion is. And the distinction between manslaughter and murder is intent which isn't what OP is talking about so I'm not sure why you brought that up.

by Anonymous 1 month ago

Ooooh this is going to bring a lot of angry people but I agree. I'm going to make the assumption it was suicide and if so then those girls who beat her should be prosecuted for that. However, it does not look like Nex was brutally beaten to death like most of the people talking about this incident claim.

by Anonymous 1 month ago

I'm going to make the assumption You know what assuming does.

by Anonymous 1 month ago

Makes an ass out of U Ming?

by Anonymous 1 month ago

You want THEM prosecuted because Nex committed suicide? That's absurd, Nex admitted to starting the fight, and while I'm no fan of people being jumped, they are at most responsible for assault, Nex reaction to that assault is not on them.

by Anonymous 1 month ago

Right but I feel adding that in with being alert and lacking any bruising or cuts on the face and neck area in tandem with everything else does

by pturcotte 1 month ago