+26 Most people don't exist yet. amirite?

by Gerlachjody 1 month ago

Thats a bold assumption

by binshilton 1 month ago

Don't be naive, cockroaches are people, too.

by Anonymous 1 month ago

They didn't used to be, but enough radiation and wondrous things can happen.

by Dibbertpolly 1 month ago

Mother Nature finds a way!

by Anonymous 1 month ago

And most people have died!

by OneRaisin 1 month ago

Really kinda makes you feel like being alive is a privilege huh.

by Human_Language_4910 1 month ago

You have no evidence. You are being optimistic (from some perspectives), which is fine. But let's not assume this is a fact.

by Anonymous 1 month ago

I'm guessing this is sarcasm. The math and historical evidence clearly supports OP. Assuming nuclear Armageddon and complete human annihilation is in your court for providing evidence, otherwise it would be fallacious. Clearly, predictions are not facts, and there's simply no reason to assume it as a fact, as you correctly say.

by Anonymous 1 month ago

With plummeting birthrates around the world and the possibility of good old nuclear war, I wouldn't be so sure about that.

by That_Metal_5012 1 month ago

It took about 170 years to gain 3 billion population, and in another 50 years the population went up by 4 billion. I see no reason to believe this trend is going to decline until we run out of resources to sustain such growth. Granted, that will probably be pretty soon.

by Pristine-Leopard 1 month ago

I only care about what 9 out of 10 dentist recommend.

by Anxious-Side 1 month ago

Most dentists will tell you they've never been asked and are quite offended by that lol

by Anonymous 1 month ago

Most people who could've potentially existed weren't born

by Anonymous 1 month ago

Oh, you... haven't heard about what's coming Tuesday?

by Mosciskiadah 1 month ago

Actually, this is sometimes used as evidence of a great catastrophe in the near future. Statistically, most people should live in the time when the most people lived - it's downright tautological. So, statistically, if you're alive now, it's one of the most amounts of people that will ever live. Which.... is pretty dark. let's hope we're in the 1% or something.

by Kristiancrona 1 month ago

May not be true. Depends on how the future unfolds. There may never be this many people alive at once again.

by wolffjavon 1 month ago

A lot more do in Alabama.

by Budget-Law6495 1 month ago

Most people exist every day… minus if we have days were we loss more people than we gain. And if you mean, more people are gonna exist than all throughout history - that is not a given, we could go extinct before we hit that point

by Horaciotorp 1 month ago

When you kill a man, you kill people who don't exist yet.

by hollis08 1 month ago

They are in my balls

by Stokesannette 1 month ago

Most people don't care

by Sea_Spot766 1 month ago

this is optimistic for the future. ALMOST certainly correct, to be sure, but optimistic.

by Anonymous 1 month ago

Only if we don't undergo an extinction event before we more than double our total historical population

by Tpowlowski 1 month ago

Depends on how things go.

by Anonymous 1 month ago

At the rate this planet is going, I dunno.

by Numerous_While_1365 1 month ago

Most time hasn't happened yet.

by Anonymous 1 month ago

Such an optimistic outlook for the future

by Anonymous 1 month ago

yeah I'm thinking we'll be lucky to make it another 200 years as a civilized species. I actually feel optimistic saying we have that much time. People are already beginning to fight back against the power in many different ways. As the oppression gets worse, only a few more sparks will cause a full blown revolution.

by Anonymous 1 month ago

Right because something that doesn't exist, isn't.

by Anonymous 1 month ago

not if Bill Gates' depopulation agenda is realised

by Anonymous 1 month ago