+12 I don't like Timothy Chalomet in Dune, amirite?

by AnimatorNew9472 1 month ago

I don't like Timothy Chalamet in anything. So we agree.

by Greenfelderdesm 1 month ago

The thing about that character is presence. A commanding presence. Bellowing massive presence. He's like skinny emo kid.

by Overall_Shopping 1 month ago

His best movie was Interstellar and it's been all downhill since then

by Anonymous 1 month ago

Like how did they not put him on a nutritionist and workout plan for the King, and the first dune, etc. He's absolutely tiny.

by Anonymous 1 month ago

He also drag down Wonka. The issue is that his, let's call it "limited range", is so obvious when he is surrounded by great actors.

by Tbrakus 1 month ago

I mean most of the cast is one big zoomer meme. Zendaya, Pugh, Butler and Chalamet

by Anonymous 1 month ago

soon you will be able to put the whole film through an AI filter and just replace his face and voice with that of Kyle MacLachlan, or Channing Tatum, or John Cena for that matter

by Anonymous 1 month ago

Yep he's garbage

by Pourosleila 1 month ago

Yeah I can't see a twink leading people into battle

by cartwrighternes 1 month ago

I hope you're not a Bob Dylan fan..

by Kevon91 1 month ago

He's supposed to be a teenager, I think he's 15 in the books. He doesn't have the commanding presence in the books, he's a child thrown into a war.

by Anonymous 1 month ago

The guy has no screen presence, and nothing about his performances are memorable or moving. I don't understand his rise to fame right now. At all.

by Anonymous 1 month ago