+132

I have an idea for a movie script. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws, so the guys have to team up with Jaws to get bigger Jaws. I call it big Jaws! Its a great movie idea, amirite?

6 14

I read "Jews" instead of "Jaws"

What is this doing on my homepage?

Anonymous fight...

That's a great idea! Then after this hit they can make another sequel called Way Bigger Jaws

Laprass avatar Lapras Yeah You Are -1Reply

Already been made dumbass.

@Already been made dumbass.

hasn't been said on this website, its a family guy inside joke, if you watched it you would get it and laugh so stfu.

@hasn't been said on this website, its a family guy inside joke, if you watched it you would get it and laugh so stfu.

shut the fuck up, this is a lame amirite and nobody gives a shit. I watch family guy and I'm still not laughing. This is why you have a negative score dipshit.

@shut the fuck up, this is a lame amirite and nobody gives a shit. I watch family guy and I'm still not laughing...

no it's because people are gay and don't get it, your probably one of those fags who watches family guy and laughs at the parts like "peanut butter jelly time" and stewie saying "mom mom mom mom" you little stupid fuckface disgrace of a human being

@no it's because people are gay and don't get it, your probably one of those fags who watches family guy and laughs...

You probably laugh at the part where Brian talks about how weed should be legalized right? You fucking prick go jam a dick down your throat so nobody has to listen to your faggotry anymore.