+39 The closer men are as friends, the worse their insults to each other get. amirite?

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Two brain cells competing for third place.

by FunRanger8818 2 weeks ago

Mine are competing for a participation award

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

yo darwin, over here!

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

You just described my friends group

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

the more male friends are heterosexual, the more they are gay to each other

by PrimaryAssociation 2 weeks ago

Idk I have a lot of gay friends and we're all pretty gay together

by Extreme_Challenge 2 weeks ago

This is also something a heterosexual guy would say about his heterosexual friends.

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Dudes, is it gay to be male?

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

yeah because you were once a sperm and sperm was in your dad and ur dads a male, so you were inside a male = gay /j

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

We had one gay friend in our group growing up named Nick, he died unfortunately in our 30s but man was it fun messing with him since we were all straight 😂

by Rough_Antelope 2 weeks ago

yes and no. id say the closer they are, they more frequent the insults are, but its not below the belt uncalled for insults.

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Sometimes the insults are uncalled for but you have to man up and say sorry!

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Yeah, true !

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

You can't possibly understand the power of these fists

by Justus45 2 weeks ago

Yo I dare you to slap that dude

by Britney20 2 weeks ago

My friends and I saying the most heinous and vile insults to one another, and then saying "I love you" when we are done hanging out lol

by concepcionzulau 2 weeks ago

As they say in Australia, call your mates cunt and cunts mate.

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

becasuse you know him better

by Karine50 2 weeks ago

As the saying goes... Men are horrid to each other, but they don't really mean it, where as women are nice to each other, but they don't really mean it.

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Eh I don't know. Depends on the culture. My friends and I don't really engage in verbal and physical abuse for fun but we'd still kill to protect one another.

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Verbal and physical abuse lmao

by Aueremily 2 weeks ago

Well yeah? What's the definition of abuse if not to berate others or harm them in some way, prank or not?

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Not what we do. Sure we make fun of each other but it's all in good heart, a tease that's only a joke and nothing more. We don't do anything physical

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Yeah I never said everyone does physical stuff but a lot of idiots think it's funny. It's not uncommon for one person in a group to be the butt of every joke and the victim of pranks not realizing that he's being bullied just because they're "friends". Didn't mean to make it seem like everyone was like that.

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

This isn't just exclusive to men.

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

I wouldn't like a friend like that, then I would spend less time with that friend, since I don't like rude people, I vibe better with nice people, all my best friends are female though

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

I miss I kiss my homies goodnight

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Yes. I work with a crew that is pretty tight and all guys. We can say whatever we want to each other and it's all good, cause we are bros till the end.

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Called my BFF a penis whisperer and dick licker for his b day just today.

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

And the stronger the friendship is.

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

I hate this about being a guy and I always have

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

My Best friend made F your mom jokes while I was taking care of my mom that had covid.

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

not really. my best friends and i don't insult each other. we are honest with each other and we let them know straight up but not insults or name calling. that's rude

by jkihn 2 weeks ago

As a guy, this does not resemble my experience at all .

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

You gotta hear how white people adress black people in the south, they must be the bestest of friends ever!

by Vpfeffer 2 weeks ago

It's like booze: We build up a tolerance. But certain things are always off limits.

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Men greet each other with insults that they don't mean. Women greet each other with compliments that they don't mean.

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

It's not just men, either. Earlier, my daughter yanked her car door open and smacked herself in the face with it. She got a bump, it was so hard. I told her "at least you got an egg for Easter"...

by Nelda60 2 weeks ago

Only if you're toxic

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Nah, this is not true. Just be better people. I choose to uplift my friends.

by Delta54 2 weeks ago

I actually would miss the trust that comes with the banter

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago