+31 Wireless chargers limit your movement more than wired chargers do, amirite?

by OkCommunity 2 weeks ago

not if you balance it on your gut like i do

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

So are you saying your movement is limited no matter which you use?

by OkCommunity 2 weeks ago

these mortal ties constrain me

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Try spinning around with a wired charger

by Bright_Poet 2 weeks ago

Do people typically use their phones while charging? If im at my desk I usually plop it on my wireless stand so I can still see the screen. At night it goes on the one beside my bed. If I'm really tight on juice I'll actually plug it into my fast charger and get a good bump after 5 or 10 min

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Weird, i never considered people dont charge their phone all the time lol. I feel like my contributing factors are: bad eyes so i need it close to my face Bad phone battery life so i need it plugged in a lot I feel "low battery" is around 65% and combined with #2 its plugged in a lot

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Personally, my phone lasts all day. So I'd be good till bed time. It's only when I had my first child, and not necessarily sleeping in my room or getting a full night sleep, that I find my self changing at random times of the day lmao. The speed of quick charging these days is a life saver for sure

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Thats because they arent wireless chargers. They charge wirelessly, but the chargers are chorded.

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Not if they're a battery

by Express-Face 2 weeks ago

I hate wireless chargers. I lost a really good job once because my charging port broke and I put my phone down on the charging pad a centimeter too much to the left so my phone died and I was late for work a few times.

by Typical_Work 2 weeks ago

Do you also not check if your phone's charging when you plug it in? I have had the opposite problem my job has a lot of small debris flying around and it gets in my pockets and In my charger port. I had to clean it out constantly or the cord wouldn't go in all the way to make a connection. With wireless I set it down, phone does a little vibration and good to go

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Yeah, same problem here. Manufacturing shop lots of dust and grit everywhere.

by Express-Face 2 weeks ago

MagSafe would like a word….

by One_Personality 2 weeks ago

Shaddupyourface. I hate you for being right.

by Expert_Whereas7600 2 weeks ago

Not everyone has an iPhone with magsafe

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

It works with any phone with wireless charging.

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

But it doesn't attach magnetically, so we're once again on the condition stated by OP

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

I have a pixel with magsafe.

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Anyone can have magsafe if he buys the magnet and attach them himself; anyway, it's not that common

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

I have galaxy s23 with magsafe mophie ring on dbrand case s24 case come with ring built in

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago