-30 It's kinda ironic that fat can be stored everywhere on the body except for the penis, amirite?

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

But it's nice that if you lose weight, your penis gets bigger. (Proportionally, anyway.) An effective motivation.

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

I think it's more than proportional growth, I think part of the shaft can get "buried" under the fat that accumulates on the pelvis, so losing weight will dig it back up.

by Lorenzo25 2 weeks ago

A stronger cardiovascular system could also provide better erections. Probably won't affect size that much but definitely would have a more functional member. Stay hard.

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

You should try hello fresh if it's available near you (and affordable). I'm a student atm and for me and my gf it's £40 a week for 5 meals. They're really quick and easy to make, healthy and you can choose what recipes you want. It's made me eat 10x better and it's slightly cheaper than doing a weekly shop in my area. Definitely worth looking into! Also cooking for other people is a great source of motivation for me.

by Professional_Self 2 weeks ago

It should be motivating you to take control of your life again, you can do it!

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

The majority of ED problems are stress and related to mental health. It's not uncommon, but ED arising from a physical malfunction is not as likely as you'd think. Easy test: get a roll of stamps and wrap your member with 1 layer before bed. If you wake up in the morning and the stamp perforations have been broken, congrats, it's all in your head. Which, despite how it sounds, is usually easier to treat.

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Oh forsure. Just funny to think you check it out buying a book of stamps, and the lady at the register thinks you're going to send a love letter across the country or pay a bill. Nope you're going home to measure your boner strength. You can probably sell erection test strips with perforated tape actually for like $22 for just 3 test strips. Steal my idea I just want a penny per unit sold.

by pagackellie 2 weeks ago

I live in the UK so I'd be wrapping the dead queens face around my Johnathan.

by Professional_Self 2 weeks ago

Who in the world has more than 1 stamp lengths worth!!!!

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

(Hashtag) StampOutED

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Can confirm.

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Wait so you're all saying having good mental and physical health is good for me? You got sources on this wild stuff?

by angus93 2 weeks ago

Erection advice from David Goggins be like:

by gcremin 2 weeks ago

So, work hard, play hard?

by Commercial_Chest_518 2 weeks ago

Oh definitely. But also it can make it effectively bigger. The more blood able to go in and stay in the longer and thicker it should be, to a certain point of course.

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Also fat cells are where testosterone becomes a version of estrogen so lose weight=less estrogen= growth from that too.

by handmeghan 2 weeks ago

I believe you are talking about aromatization Don't think it's as straightforward as that but there is definitely some correlation between fat storage and hormone levels.

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

So that's what that Goggins guy has been saying

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

This is the best description. And fellas lemme tell ya. If you're a bit chunky... There's about an inch of little buddy down there for every 30-35 lbs you lose. So losing that 130lbs over the last 2 years was uh... Cool. So maybe just another reason to lose a few pounds.

by Samara39 2 weeks ago

Hey I guess results may vary. I saw pretty close to what I mentioned in my case and that's the stat I had read.

by Samara39 2 weeks ago

Now I wonder what that guy who weighted over 1000 pounds got packing o.O

by No_Sink 2 weeks ago

probably used to be an innie.

by lloyd99 2 weeks ago

Was gonna say the vest same. Lower belly button

by Samara39 2 weeks ago

I absolutely hate that your verbiage is not wrong

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Yeah also your balls (and some skin around them) skin is used to make your shaft able to extend, that's why it's loose. So when even more skin gets left after loosing weight. YOUR BALLS'RE WRIMKLIER

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Your balls hang so that they are a few degrees lower than body temperature. They are wrinkly because your balls need to retract when its cold, in order to use your body to maintain temperature. You can grab your nuts and stretch them back to find the secret inch, but thats just a trick that we learned. It isnt by design. I doubt your balls would become more wrinkly from losing weight as well, unless you had obesity related inflammation to the testicles. Most overweight guys actually gain testicular volume when they lose weight, which would mean less wrinkly nuts.

by Fluid_Push_5034 2 weeks ago

Lol you just described exactly the proportional growth they mentioned.

by imeldabruen 2 weeks ago

It is definitely more than proportional growth. This is why most really fat dudes have small penises. Too much fat can easily hide 1-2 inches.

by Funkburnice 2 weeks ago

trimming the pubes is so much easier!

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Por que no los dos?

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Or that you can finally see your penis. That's why I started working out after I realized I had to lean forward to much to notice anything down there unless I wanted to play with it first. So far I'm down 15lbs so that's satisfying

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

I got over half of mine back 😊

by RecentMap 2 weeks ago

...oh really? I need to read about that.

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Which means my limit is... calculating 4 inches with my 182 pound ass. Not much.

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Im going for a walk now

by No-Proposal-2898 2 weeks ago

And this is the motivation I needed

by Jazzlike-Fun 2 weeks ago

Saw an interview with a chap with dwarfism and he said that it's basically just his bones not getting long enough (hence why a lot of folks with dwarfism look chubby - it's just their internal organs not fitting properly in their rib cage). Anyway point is he said his dick was still proportional to a normal-sized man, so looked huge on him!

by Aggressive_Lime 2 weeks ago

Pelvic fat buries the penis. You gain like an inch for ever 20 lbs of fat loss.

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Instructions unclear. Penis is now 90% of my body weight

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

People who are fat enough to have a fat-hidden penis and people who need a bigger dick for sex are venn diagrams that do not overlap.

by Kuhlmankirk 2 weeks ago

I don't think this is true.. for example, do your ears or nose get bigger if you get fatter?

by Wwalker 2 weeks ago

Nose only grows if you lie I think. Cant fully confirm

by Dangerous_Floor 2 weeks ago

Now I'm curious about a Pinocchio XXX parody

by Nikkirenner 2 weeks ago

Help me step bro! im stuck in the dryer! * Nose proceeds to grow*

by Dangerous_Floor 2 weeks ago

I'd be shocked if this didn't exist already

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Ask and you shall receive

by Hanna56 2 weeks ago

I was begging for that to be a rickroll, but no.

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Don't look up pinnochio rule 34

by Libbieschmeler 2 weeks ago

Peenocchio

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

It actually grows by age. Really old people almost always have huge noses and ears as well.

by Funkburnice 2 weeks ago

How about your eyelids? Ever seen anyone with a big fat pair of eyelids?

by xsimonis 2 weeks ago

Me, when I'm having an allergic reaction.

by OwlWinter 2 weeks ago

Your ears and nose are in a constant state of growing.

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Would you care to elaborate? AFAIK hyaline cartilage is not capable of growth.

by No-Turnip5495 2 weeks ago

You are correct; they are not growing in a biological sense the way we talk about growing as a child. However, for many people the ears and nose become bigger over time, because the cartilege breaks down over time leading to drooping, which over time also stretches the skin so that you end up with larger nose/ears. So the sense in which they are 'growing' is the same way you could say your ears grow when doing piercing stretching, becoming bigger in terms of area and potentially volume but not doing the process of growing that we experience growing up.

by Quitzonmargie 2 weeks ago

Have you ever seen an old man's ears?

by Siennaemmerich 2 weeks ago

Look at old people. Some of them have huge ears. Those were little baby ears when they were born.

by langduncan 2 weeks ago

That is incorrect

by aaron27 2 weeks ago

So is my penis.

by carter51 2 weeks ago

…but do they get bigger if you get fatter?

by Intelligent_Tea 2 weeks ago

Me when forehead fat:

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Might have meant everywhere with muscle? Ears and nose are just cartilage.

by Few-Campaign4917 2 weeks ago

teh penis has muscle?

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

it's basically comprised solely of muscle, tissue, vein/arteries, and urethra.

by Velmafunk 2 weeks ago

I think you are right. I'm pretty fat and mine don't really change size when I yoyo up and down.

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

It makes sense though, because it guards against obesity hindering reproductive success. If it wasn't so, it would establish a detrimental relationship between consumption of resources and success in reproduction. Imagine if a species most successful predators were unable to contribute to the gene pool - you'd have a negative feedback loop where less fit suitors are better suited mates.

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Obesity is already a hindrance to reproductive success, high blood pressure makes it harder to get an erection. That, plus the whole "can't outrun the predators" thing.

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

When you say predator, is this still in a sexual context?

by Apprehensive_Wait685 2 weeks ago

We humans have eyes in the front of our heads making us predators by design. Prey animals have eyes on the sides of their heads to watch out for things higher on the food chain.

by ethel87 2 weeks ago

No, they meant the regular kind like bears or tigers.

by Lemkezelma 2 weeks ago

Humans don't exist in isolation though, so throughout most of history, an obese person would've been that way because they were probably wealthy and could afford the extra resources over other people, so they'd probably be protected by others as well.

by Sorry_Tell 2 weeks ago

Most of humanity. Obesity has always been around as an "issue" for rich elites. And even before the creation of societies, there were good years and bad years, and if you survived in the bad years you can become overweight in the good years. And you wouldn't want to inhibit reproductive success during times of excess.

by lawson17 2 weeks ago

You would only run into issues if you were morbidly obese, which wouldn't have been a thing millions of years ago (barring a few anomalies). Certainly it was not a big enough of an issue as to cause evolution to select for no penis fat for this purpose.

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Morbid obesity wasn't even a thing 100 years ago. You can see old-timey pictures of "World's Fattest Man" in a circus from like 1900, then realize that you see someone fatter than him at least once/week (more if you shop at Walmart).

by Alternative_Tap 2 weeks ago

Yes, our ability to be obese is a result of natural selection.

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

I don't know if that's true. I heard the reason all these ED drug commercials are on all the time is all the obese guys can't get it up. Another thing I heard is ED is the best predictor of heart disease. And that the ED rate goes up, together with the heart attack rate.

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Unless there is adaptation on the other end

by Dakotavon 2 weeks ago

It's not ironic at all. Its evolution. Besides, no one wants a fat penis. It likely wouldn't add length just in the same way that fat people aren't taller. You would likely just end up with drooping blobs that would make that much harder to get into a vagina.

by sincere64 2 weeks ago

Yeah a soft squishy layer covering your erection would not be a good thing.

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

I don't think you know what ironic means.

by dollydietrich 2 weeks ago

Alanis Morisette enters the chat.

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Should have named that song "Mild Inconveniences"

by dollydietrich 2 weeks ago

Are plane crashes just a mild inconvenience to you?

by FluidWrongdoer4170 2 weeks ago

Sounds pretty nice.

by dollydietrich 2 weeks ago

I like burgre

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Uhh well... go go gadget fleshlight ?

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Meh... it's okay, thanks for asking.

by Strict_Raisin9175 2 weeks ago

Especially if you're a woman

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Wait, really?

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

I mean, I've never met a woman who stored fat in her penis anyway.

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Yet.

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Incorrent use of the word ironic - the word ‘annoying' is what you're looking for

by InterestingQuit3019 2 weeks ago

Ironic is nearly always misused. TBF its how the word has been misperpetuated throughout culture, but yeah its not a coincidence.

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

The misuse of "ironic" is ironic, which is poetic ironic.

by Ok-Step-3121 2 weeks ago

Didn't a lady write a whole song about the irony of its misuse a couple decades ago?

by Ipfannerstill 2 weeks ago

If you would indulge me for an argument, please define what ironic means to you and give an example of it being used incorrectly commonly. My English teacher made the same claim. I disagreed then as I do now.

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Look up the definition, here's some examples: • A dentist with bad teeth. • A lifeguard drowning. • A police station getting robbed. • A marriage counselor getting divorced. • A traffic jam on the way to a traffic management conference.

by InterestingQuit3019 2 weeks ago

It's like rain on your wedding day. Or a free ride when you've already paid. It's the good advice that you just didn't take. /s

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

That's a little bit too ironic, don't ya think?

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

because an obese limp dick is what everyone wants 🤣

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Sarcasm is what you should be looking for 😉

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

How is that ironic? Unfortunate maybe? But not ironic.

by harrisoncremin 2 weeks ago

That's not what irony is

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

yea. You just don't gain weight in your dick.

by DismalEar5082 2 weeks ago

why is this ironic? fat getting stored in the penis sounds absolutely terrible

by Murky_Pride 2 weeks ago

I don't recall ever seeing anyone with fat ears or nose tbh.

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Get fat enough and they will eventually get fat deposited in them, even if they're mainly cartilage. The penis though, it just shrinks the fatter you get lol

by Virtual-Jackfruit 2 weeks ago

You saying you don't have a fat Penis?!

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

It can't be stored in the eyes either I hope

by DevelopmentThink7091 2 weeks ago

Imagine if one of natures greatest motivators (sex) would inspire you to die young (obesity).

by Comfortable_Sign1093 2 weeks ago

Pee is stored in the balls.

by leopold49 2 weeks ago

My bf used to be pretty fat and now that he lost weight, he says his penis was indeed thicker and even had a "belly" shape in it when he was fat. I cannot confirm or deny his claims as he had already lost weight when I first met him, but that's curious

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

If you think America is the fattest country in the world NOW imagine it if you could...

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

But America isn't, per capita. It's 10th for men and 36th for women. Among children, America is 26th for males and 22nd for females.

by Cronamaggie 2 weeks ago

This feels like a long winded setup for a 'your mum' joke.

by emeraldtoy 2 weeks ago

Sorry for you small dick folks

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Yeah cuz it doesn't contain fat. Like eyes and ears for example

by walter80 2 weeks ago

Fat injections are a real thing. It can make your tallywhacker fatter, but not longer.

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

It is stored in the penis. Just in the base... Making it smaller.

by Specialist-Nature106 2 weeks ago

Whats ironic about that?

by cassandratorphy 2 weeks ago

Then why is my cock so damn fat🫣

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

That is neither true nor ironic

by TopCryptographer3774 2 weeks ago

That's to keep you from eating yourself to death.

by Traditional-Car 2 weeks ago

Why would I want fat on my cock? I want my turgid member to be a mallet. I want it to leave bruises when it bounces and thrusts not push rope.

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

You just haven't tried hard enough

by Savings-Bandicoot634 2 weeks ago

It's a damn shame honestly 😂

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Why is that ironic? You want fat on your penis?

by Enrico48 2 weeks ago

Maybe you just aren't eating enough Penis Rich foods

by cartwrightjerem 2 weeks ago

So you're telling me my wife is lying when she tells me I have a fat cock? 😢

by ilianaleuschke 2 weeks ago

That's because fat is stored in the balls

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

It can be artificially stored in the penis via injection

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

It might be ironic if it were true

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Yes some people are said to have a "fat dick"

by Kihnsheldon 2 weeks ago

How is this ironic? Swear to god no one these days knows what irony is

by Hefty-Chemical 2 weeks ago

It's also ironic that fat cells produce the hormone leptin, which is responsible for the feeling of satiety, but because you produce more of it when your fat, you develop a resistance and feel more hungry anyway.

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Ears, eyes, nose, lips, clit

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

It's a muscle, just work it out

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Why is it that my brain is framing this as a challenge?

by Anonymous 2 weeks ago

Speak for yourself! I have a nice big fat &*#%, not sure what you have!

by Important-Funny 2 weeks ago