-27 Strange how ghosts only haunt mansions or large homes and never a 400 sqft studio apartment. amirite?

by Character-Crew-3994 1 month ago

🤔 They need lots of room to put their chains and stuff...

by Anonymous 1 month ago

And a grand staircase to pose dramatically upon (ghosts are such drama queens)

by According_Figure 1 month ago

Poor ghosts can't afford to haunt people. They have to rattle their chains and haunt squirrels and raccoons. This is why you sometimes see them perk up, and skittle around, for no reason that you can discern. Poor ghosts. Only a few, wealthy ghosts can afford to haunt people and mansions. Class distinction doesn't end when you die.

by Anonymous 1 month ago

They already know which side of late stage capitalism their haunting will have an effect on.

by Anonymous 1 month ago

OP you got your ghost facts all wrong

by Anonymous 1 month ago

When I become a ghost, I'm not going to stay haunting someone's busted ass studio apartment! Ghosts still have taste & want lots of scenery since they're going to haunt there for an extremely long time.

by Anonymous 1 month ago

Someone has never heard of the Lindley street haunting in Bridgeport Connecticut

by FewGur 1 month ago

Might be a colonial mindset, in much of Southeast and East Asia they haunt crossroads and narrow mountain paths

by CranberryPristine 1 month ago

I'd like to see a haunted public restroom.

by Anonymous 1 month ago

Do haunted school bathrooms count? In the Philippines and Japan, there are a lot of stories about haunted school bathrooms. Wouldn't surprise me if other southeast asian countries also have similar stories.

by Anonymous 1 month ago

Ghosts have standards too

by hilda83 1 month ago

Not in the 2023 Evil Dead Rise!! So spooky

by Anonymous 1 month ago

My old family dog haunts my parents large walk in closet which is where he used to go every morning to lay in the sun. You can hear him rattling around up there sometimes. We miss you Midas!

by Feestjameson 1 month ago

C'mon... if you were dead where would you want to haunt?

by Anonymous 1 month ago

In a place that small you can blame everything on the neighbors. But there's also stuff like one particular room in a house I know in Portland, oregon where everybody who sleeps on the couch has nightmares of being choked to death.

by Anonymous 1 month ago

My wife loves to watch those ridiculous "ghost hunting" shows, forces me to watch them with her and then gets mad when I laugh at them. They're hysterical.

by Flashy-Willow6286 1 month ago

400 square feet in a large apartment if there is a ghost it is in the complex.

by Anonymous 1 month ago

So we're just gonna pretend "the ring" never happened?

by Equivalent-Review 1 month ago

I most definitely will be haunting my apartment complex if given the chance. I hope I'm not restrained to just my unit though. That would be like changing channels to find what's interesting.

by GoodSummer 1 month ago

Ghosts in studio apartments are always assumed to be the neighbor's cat. Or your cat, if you have one.

by Anonymous 1 month ago

I grew up in a very haunted 2 bed.

by Anonymous 1 month ago

Thinking more about this, different population live there: young people and renters- not owners.

by Anonymous 1 month ago

Actually you see a lot of crappy haunted apartments in paranormal YT vids

by Anonymous 1 month ago

You haven't been to my apartment then.

by Mariloublanda 1 month ago

its because rich people are pissed to die and dont want to leave their riches while the poor or middle class simply just move on to the afterlife since theres really not much point in staying here

by watsicagardner 1 month ago

Plot twist: only rich people become ghosts.

by Anonymous 1 month ago

This is why the original paranormal activity films were so good

by bashirianbrandt 1 month ago

Why would a ghost, not bound by the law, choose a studio apartment over a large home or mansion??

by Anonymous 1 month ago

Imagine haunting an apartment having died not even owning a home

by Pretty-Owl7595 1 month ago

They haunt bad people, so rich is a great start

by Anonymous 1 month ago

If you could teleport and live anywhere and walk through walls would you confine yourself to a small studio apartment or live in a grand mansion?

by Anonymous 1 month ago

If you were a ghost, would you haunt a nice place or a crap one?? Catch me in a McMansion with a pool and home theatre room

by Swaniawskiemeli 1 month ago

Strange how ghosts can never be verified by science. If I were a ghost, I would do everything I could to communicate with the living, especially if scientists are trying to verify my existence.

by SkyLegitimate3297 1 month ago

You haunt the place where you die. People who live in studios are probably spending every waking hour at work, so that's where they die as well.

by Anonymous 1 month ago

They're saying coffin flop is not a show!

by Anonymous 1 month ago

I can confirm that ghosts exist in homes that are about 1400 square feet.

by Anonymous 1 month ago

Are you a ghost? In a 1400 sf house?

by Anonymous 1 month ago

That's not true! The Eides are EVERYWHERE! 😶

by Realistic-Cut 1 month ago

It's pretty easy to figure out if your house is haunted.. It isn't.

by Anonymous 1 month ago